Lexie

Re: FactSheet Friday - Content Update Edition

Post by Lexie »

Chaki wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:08 pm
Chaki wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:01 pmImage
Update
Lexie wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:52 pm
don_apple wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:50 pm
Yes, there is, its the official bug tracker that GIANTS set up a while ago: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=168424
Where you do not get a reply for months, even when it is major issue.
The Bugtracker is not there to facilitate two-way communication but for people to report bugs to our QA team so they can track them. If you have an issue that requires a reply, i recommend reaching out to our support team for troubleshooting or this forums Technical Support subforum for player assistance.
Really? The bug report is still open, not even aknowlegde, just new and open. It's like that for two months. Others with the same issue send emails and get back a default reply, or where asked to clean there brandnew console. The game is since the start unplayble on Xbox Series consoles, because of terrible stutters. There are no replies on any way this is mentioned and reported, just silence.

So I do not need any assistance, we need a damm patch for this issue, is this asked to much after 2 and half month?
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Really? Is no one actually able to play on the Xbox? That is a disaster for giants.
Just glad I'm on PC 😃😃😃
Will we get another fact sheet or patch next week you reckon?
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:29 pm Really? Is no one actually able to play on the Xbox? That is a disaster for giants.
Just glad I'm on PC 😃😃😃
Will we get another fact sheet or patch next week you reckon?
I don't think Giants sees it as a disaster. They are advertising and pushing paid content when so many people are needing a patch.

It's sad that they take time to put together fact sheets, and post them, but can't find the time to post when the next patch is and what will be fixed.
M2_Farmer

Post by M2_Farmer »

The brand Ploeger is what I missed by launch fs22. So great to see the brand coming
Mellek

Post by Mellek »

M2_Farmer wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:24 pm The brand Ploeger is what I missed by launch fs22. So great to see the brand coming
Indeed, they have a nice range of equipment, also for fruit and vegetable harvest.
So hope to see some more of this brand..and maybe spinach and peas as crops to use their machines on ? :biggrin2:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Chaki wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:08 pm The Bugtracker is not there to facilitate two-way communication but for people to report bugs to our QA team so they can track them. If you have an issue that requires a reply, i recommend reaching out to our support team for troubleshooting or this forums Technical Support subforum for player assistance.
Player assistance??? Heaven forbid that anyone from the company would offer assistance on here *thumbsdown*

Edit don_apple: fixed broken quoting.
chlopac

Post by chlopac »

Its friday boys, where are our fact sheets?
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

chlopac wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:46 pm Its friday boys, where are our fact sheets?
I think that’s it, I was expecting the update by now🤷‍♂️
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

hello, this afternoon when starting the game, the giants launcher appeared with the message: installation update, it lasted a few seconds, the game is still version 1.2.02 but some updates have been inserted, perhaps to prepare for the insertion of the new patch?
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Mwal wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:48 pm
chlopac wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:46 pm Its friday boys, where are our fact sheets?
I think that’s it, I was expecting the update by now🤷‍♂️
I suspect so did they but have had to delay it a bit otherwise they would of had a FSF ready to go... Next week for sure ..