Patch 1.3 And More Content Coming Soon!

Illinois Farmer

Re: Patch 1.3 And More Content Coming Soon!

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Spamming the post everywhere won't help your cause.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Illinois Farmer

Try it. I wonder how that will work. You got the same game, just the mod space if different which adds EXTRA to the game. You don't have to download mods. Go to their discord and spam stuff. There are moderators and giants employees there all the time.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
furman11

Post by furman11 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:28 pm Try it. I wonder how that will work. You got the same game, just the mod space if different which adds EXTRA to the game. You don't have to download mods. Go to their discord and spam stuff. There are moderators and giants employees there all the time.
That's right, I don't have to download mods. And I can play without them, but I'm supposed to have the same game on Xbox and Ps, since the price is the same. Whether or not it uses modspace, nobody should care!
[*]XBOX SERIES X[*] :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
PlainJayne81

Post by PlainJayne81 »

Anyone else have equipment go missing after the update?

My Potato Harvester has disappeared..
Illinois Farmer

furman11 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:36 pm
That's right, I don't have to download mods. And I can play without them, but I'm supposed to have the same game on Xbox and Ps, since the price is the same. Whether or not it uses modspace, nobody should care!
It is the same game. Mod space has nothing to do with the game. The gameplay is exactly the same.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

PlainJayne81 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:56 pm Anyone else have equipment go missing after the update?

Is it a basegame one or a mod as sometimes after a patch mods then need an update.
furman11

Post by furman11 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:14 pm
furman11 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:36 pm
It is the same game. Mod space has nothing to do with the game. The gameplay is exactly the same.
Apparently just for you. Because for all XBOX users, the game is underdeveloped by modspace!
[*]XBOX SERIES X[*] :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
PlainJayne81

Post by PlainJayne81 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:17 pm
PlainJayne81 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:56 pm Anyone else have equipment go missing after the update?

Is it a basegame one or a mod as sometimes after a patch mods then need an update.
Yeah, it's a mod.. I guess I shall have to use base game mod until there's an update.. Thank You..
Illinois Farmer

furman11 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:29 pm
Apparently just for you. Because for all XBOX users, the game is underdeveloped by modspace!
I understand that which stinks, but your original argument of wanting to sue because the game is not the same is ridiculous and invalid. The base game is the same. Mod is extra enjoyment fluff that giants doesn't have to allow but choices too.
DJFarmingGaz

Post by DJFarmingGaz »

This what I'm gonna say once only I hope chaki is looking also, chaki you blocked me on discord because you seem to think you have full power to stop people speaking their minds on this current game/patch and if it doesn't work for you, you decide to block them because you can't handle criticism. Giants had 2 months to fix the game not one thing was fixed. The game keeps crashing keeps bugging out keeps glitching keeps show black shader issues on mirrors on tractor cabs, so you want your players to be happy, start by fixing your game and stop being so lazy and actually give us something so we don't have bad problems with your so called game that all platforms wanted fix, oh and stop being so strict with mods for console, seems to me giants don't got the funds to give the console much better mods than pc yet next gen can actually handle it, that's all I'm gonna say and please talk to chaki about being a overpowering moderator who needs to lighten up
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

... thanks for the update and extra content Giants.

Also noticed the download servers were much faster this update too, so ta for that as well.

Happy Farming everyone.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

@iwan073 are you from Ukraine, or are you just sowing support/respect?
In any case go Ukraine go!
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

DEERE318 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:56 pm @iwan073 are you from Ukraine, or are you just sowing support/respect?
In any case go Ukraine go!
I’m from the Netherlands
Just thinking of the poor Ukrainian people
Ignorance is bliss
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Giants do not care about players…we gave them money and now they got what they want. I agree with what DJFarmingGaz said…all those issues are still issues! They need fixed! They aren’t even acknowledging them!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
ZGaming

Post by ZGaming »

in this 1.3 update came many things with problems, one of them is the shadow textures. They are very strange. And some soil and vegetation textures are buggy. I've already reinstalled and checked files and nothing worked.