Antonio Carraro Pack - Coming Soon To Farming Simulator 22!

DEERE318

Re: Antonio Carraro Pack - Coming Soon To Farming Simulator 22!

Post by DEERE318 »

A lot of people don't like loot boxes, but that is basically what the season pass is. You gamble, and pay up front for something completely unknown.
Eonellivlem

Post by Eonellivlem »

This is the very reason i will never buy the season pass. But i think some DLC should include very niche machinery.
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

Isn't a season pass with no known content a lot like lootboxes? You buy something but you don't know what you get until it is revealed. It looks pretty much the same just the wait is longer..
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Isn't that what I just said?
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

DEERE318 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:59 pm Isn't that what I just said?
Yep...sorry, my bad...somehow i skipped your post.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Burekcina wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:53 pm Isn't a season pass with no known content a lot like lootboxes? You buy something but you don't know what you get until it is revealed. It looks pretty much the same just the wait is longer..
You don't have to buy it now. You could wait months and know exactly what you're buying.

Of course that's not going to be case if the earlier DLCs are must-haves, but I wonder how many are thinking that about this particular DLC.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

this_is_gav wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:08 pm
but I wonder how many are thinking that about this particular DLC.
Same, kverneland/vicon was not my personal favorite dlc, but I will admit it was a great dlc in general because I used stuff in the pack and I can see how they really brought stuff that a large swath of people enjoyed. Thinking about this one in those terms I can’t imagine many people even using one of those tractors
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Mwal wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:31 pm
this_is_gav wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:08 pm
but I wonder how many are thinking that about this particular DLC.
I can’t imagine many people even using one of those tractors
But just so many uses for those 2 >40hp tractors, I'm sure everyone will want them on their farm....
PC gamer.
Steelpoet1974

Post by Steelpoet1974 »

This is stupid and a rubbish dlc for we all ready have vineyard equipment this dlc was a big let down for me after buying the seasons pass, fancy you guys to make automatic pallet loader which none of us console players have considering micro soft won't let modders make one, nothing stopping giants from making them in stad of this. give us things we want and don't have instead of giving us ones we do all ready have in game. I'm very disappointed and this dlc has left it flat for me, makes no sense at all.
Steelpoet1974

Post by Steelpoet1974 »

I'm considering not buying the season two pass for there's no value for money in the first dlc.
Steelpoet1974

Post by Steelpoet1974 »

This is stupid and a rubbish dlc for we all ready have vineyard equipment this dlc was a big let down for me after buying the seasons pass, fancy you guys to make automatic pallet loader which none of us console players have considering micro soft won't let modders make one, nothing stopping giants from making them in stad of this. give us things we want and don't have instead of giving us ones we do all ready have in game. I'm very disappointed and this dlc has left it flat for me, makes no sense at all. Farm 19 is still looks far superior every day for me. I won't make the mistake in buying the season pass ever again, bad call giants.
ED209v2

Post by ED209v2 »

bossmanslim wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:33 pm If Giants wants to waste time pushing vineyards, they should have done a deal with Oxbo to put in more harvesters and added the Oxbo 7400 floater or 4103 that are more useful for general use.
Ploeger = Oxbo; Oxbo = Ploeger.
They merged some years ago.
StarStreak2109

Post by StarStreak2109 »

I must say, that normally I do not want to join in in all the negativity that sometimes plagues this forum. But here I must agree that this first DLC is somewhat underwhelming. Firstly I must say that the whole olive and grapes deal within FS22 is a good idea that IMHO has not been thought through. As it is, it is not and may never be something that is worthwhile doing, because to be economically viable with the machinery at hand, you need a large operation so that buying (or even renting) the harvesters is paying of. Plus to make a real buck, you also need to buy the related factory.

Now, I suggested in the past, to add additional gameplay options by adding relevant hand tools so that e.g. you can hand prune and harvest smaller vineyards. And add third party vineyards that you can do contracts with your expensive equipment. I live in a wine growing region and even in large vineyards, most of the work is done by hand.

So what do we get with the new DLC? A hand full of tractors, that are mostly identical in their specs. So what's the added value here? Does it add more options in playing with grapes and olives? No. It only adds more equipment that is redundant.

So yeah, I bought the seasons pass. I guess I'll write off the first quarter of that investment...

Let us hope, that through modding, vineyards and olive groves will make more sense in the future, so that I can get some use out of this DLC...
DM86

Post by DM86 »

Just glad I didn't shell out for the season pass if this is the dross they knocking out *thumbsdown*
Oscar912

Post by Oscar912 »

Nice to see new stuff coming i love this game, nice easy relaxing, its actually great for my blood pressure, I have an irregularheart beat so farm sim has actually been good for my health but , Shame that I get the game and have to deal with it crashing alot over and over and now your asking me to fork over more money, I call bull, im sorry but its ridiculous. Sure whatever updates your planning may help but still. Sad because I bought all the DLCS for farm sim 19, Not getting my money for this DLC. Be nice to get an apology and maybe a price break or discount on this new DLC but im sure that won't happen. I just can't justify forking over more cash for a game i could barley play since its release... Thanks anyway
Over 50 and still gaming..