Antonio Carraro Pack - Coming Soon To Farming Simulator 22!

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Antonio Carraro Pack - Coming Soon To Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Chaki »

Welcome Antonio Carraro!
We're extending the fleet of machines for your vineyards, orchards and grassland activities.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
BSturkie

Re: Antonio Carraro Pack - Coming Soon To Farming Simulator 22!

Post by BSturkie »

Well this was a let down for me personally but I'm happy for the virtual farmers that will enjoy this. I know a lot of people will complain because it's not what they want. I just like seeing the game continue expand.
Adnel

Post by Adnel »

Some people will never be happy about anything…
Ifibe

Post by Ifibe »

Reason why I did not buy the season pass with unknown yet to be released content. Hopefully some will find it useful but seems very specific to a couple of crops that frankly economically do not add up in the game. And at least from the announcement seems like the same tractor or two with just different options added and definitely not worth $10.
Very disappointing to me but hopefully some find it useful.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

How very underwhelming, for me this will be the last time I buy something unseen.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:23 pm How very underwhelming, for me this will be the last time I buy something unseen.
Same, and to all those who were in the great end of winter argument looks like they missed every definition we came up with haha
bosay831

Post by bosay831 »

Cool. Never can totally hate on any new equipment, even though grape and olive faming is not for all! Still have three more packs to go and at least one of them will have a new map. We shall see what the future holds. Hopefully the upcoming packs will add a lot more value to the year one season pass, as this first release is a bit underwhelming. Hopefully the upcoming 1.3 patch fixes a lot of nagging game issues.
USA - Florida - Yes I'm a Florida man but not "that" Florida man...
FS 22 on XBOX Series X because I want to and refuse to pay COVID prices for PC parts
FS19 on PC
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Who’s taking bets on the next dlc? I already bought the square for June 22nd, and various golf carts with five gallon buckets where the clubs normally sit
Mirk93

Post by Mirk93 »

I am very happy with this dlc. I have many olive trees and vineyards, but the machinery and equipment are very few. Antonio Carraro is an excellent specialized company.
I understand who is disappointed, but I think it was obvious, given the introduction of new cultures that one of the dlc would have been on the latter. For example, I don't buy the season pass, because when the dlc on haymaking or forestry came out, I found myself useless stuff.
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

good DLC
garyst

Post by garyst »

BSturkie wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:18 pm Well this was a let down for me personally but I'm happy for the virtual farmers that will enjoy this. I know a lot of people will complain because it's not what they want. I just like seeing the game continue expand.
I agree. I have no interest in this dlc but since grapes and olives were just added in fs22 I kinda figured that one of the dlc's would be this.
chlopac

Post by chlopac »

garyst wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:50 pm
BSturkie wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:18 pm Well this was a let down for me personally but I'm happy for the virtual farmers that will enjoy this. I know a lot of people will complain because it's not what they want. I just like seeing the game continue expand.
I agree. I have no interest in this dlc but since grapes and olives were just added in fs22 I kinda figured that one of the dlc's would be this.
yeah, but how many small tractors you need, when u cant use helper? you need just one. they should add some equipment like sprayers and cultivators too... plus first three has no horse power to be usefull, and last 6 are the same only different colors and wheels... i dont want to flame them, but i do not feel like this is worth 10 euro.
Grey20

Post by Grey20 »

I think they should've been included in initial game, new crops should come with a big bang, loads of options and equipment. I'm different to most players I am a farm machine fanatic so new maps don't interest me as much, I buy all DLCs whatever always have done, my wife won't let me have anymore model's to fill the house so having them on PC and actually being able to operate them is ideal, I come from a farming background and have fond memories of the grey ferguson 20 and massey 35, 35x and 65, showing my age now having said that I was so young I had to stand up to reach the pedals on the Grey 20. Happy farming
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Yeah it's definitely a meh DLC for me but I bought the season pass fully aware that there was going to be meh DLC I just didn't think it would be the first one...
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I'm just hoping it's the only meh one.....