Antonio Carraro Pack - Coming Soon To Farming Simulator 22!

bossmanslim

Re: Antonio Carraro Pack - Coming Soon To Farming Simulator 22!

Post by bossmanslim »

Well, 1 of 4 expansions as part of the season pass that is a waste of money. Narrow, small HP tractors is not something I would say I am in desperate need of, unlike large seeders or the Claas Xerion tractors or expanded production facilities.

If Giants wants to waste time pushing vineyards, they should have done a deal with Oxbo to put in more harvesters and added the Oxbo 7400 floater or 4103 that are more useful for general use.
Zkmmorris

Post by Zkmmorris »

Personally, I really like this DLC! I personally don't like just setting up helpers and waiting for the work to be done, so Grapes and Olives have been a fun change. The tracked and articulating options will be really great on the slopes of HB or Erlengrat, and the pressurized sprayer tractor and TigreCar will be fun adds from a realism standpoint.

I understand it's not for everyone, and definitely not a "Mega Farm" kinda DLC, but there is a wide variety of players, and I am stoked to see them spreading the love!
TomTom996

Post by TomTom996 »

Hmm .. kind of meh to be honest. Dont get me wrong I really like the new brand, and tractors look awesome. But why so much of them. They should remove a few (they are very similar), and add few new vineyard/orchard implements instead.
Chenbenj

Post by Chenbenj »

Cool !

Some fresh material for my vineyards. Always a good news to have new brands.

Well donne Giants keep going !
Greg78

Post by Greg78 »

Hats off for the new brand, for sure.
But this small material is not my cup of tea (would have prefered "small specialized tractors" from the brands we already have (Claas, MF, etc...)
But sure this DLC will find its players.
Joueur FS17 sur PS4 et PC depuis juillet 2018
Joueur FS19 sur PC
"Seasons" ou ce qu'il manquait à FS19 pour m'y faire vraiment jouer
Joueur FS22 sur PC - Haut-Beyl' / Calmsden / Alex Prodeal Farm
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Excellent!!!

Thanks, looking forward to the new equipment!!!

Happy Farming!!
rainer45

Post by rainer45 »

I am disappointed that this pack is part 1.

For me, it is not a pack in that kind of way that the most expected. If that is part 1 i dont wanna know what the 3 left will be.

After seen what Giants is able to do, after FS19, and FS22 is very good, i think most of the gamers are disappointed of that.

I hope you will do better in future.
StoneTheCrows

Post by StoneTheCrows »

I'm happy with a DLC focused on vines/ olives, but disappointed there are no new equipment options.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

I am not disappointed, it's ok i guess. More equipment would be nice, not just tractors.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

What's the difference between a small tractor on the modhub vs a small tractor in DLC, other than price?
DLC = 10 tractors at $1 each = $10
Modhub = many tractors at $0 each = $0
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

It does seem a bit of a weird choice. I've no issue with the brand or style, but like has been said, if you're going to add a niche DLC then it's weird that it's just tractors with no niche implements to go with them (OK, they might be handy for a bit of livestock work too on small farms).

For me GIANTS would have been better off including two or three of them in the base game, then adding the rest in other DLCs (eg with a suitable map and some suitable implements, like they did with the Alpine DLC for FS19).

Needless to say, I'm out too. I didn't intend to do much if any grape/olive work anyway.
disturbed_farmer

Post by disturbed_farmer »

Anyone from Giants able to confirm if these tractors will have options for frontloaders? This would make these much more versatile for small yard tractors alongside grapes and olives.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

this_is_gav wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:01 am It does seem a bit of a weird choice. I've no issue with the brand or style, but like has been said, if you're going to add a niche DLC then it's weird that it's just tractors with no niche implements to go with them (OK, they might be handy for a bit of livestock work too on small farms).

For me GIANTS would have been better off including two or three of them in the base game, then adding the rest in other DLCs (eg with a suitable map and some suitable implements, like they did with the Alpine DLC for FS19).

Needless to say, I'm out too. I didn't intend to do much if any grape/olive work anyway.
For me I don't think a DLC should be for a niche product especially when it was sold sight unseen with the season pass. We can only hope the rest will have a broader use/appeal.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

norfolk farmer wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:08 pm For me I don't think a DLC should be for a niche product especially when it was sold sight unseen with the season pass. We can only hope the rest will have a broader use/appeal.
On the contrary, I hope niche products are as a DLC/Seasons Pass. I don't want items I'll never use to contribute to the cost of the base game at the expense of more regular equipment or recognised brands. Instead I'd rather have the choice over whether to pay for the content in DLCs like this one.

That's why it's up to the player whether to take that risk. Personally I don't understand why anyone buys the Season Pass, unless they enjoy playing completely different play styles and are confident they'll try everything. If you're on the fence there's no harm in waiting another 9/10 months to see what other DLCs are included, if you have the patience.

Not once have I bought all DLCs for any FS game though (not that Season Pass on PC was a thing until FS19 I think it was anyway, but in retrospect it wouldn't have been worth it for me).
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

It's the first and now certainly the last time I'll be buying a season pass.