Antonio Carraro Pack - Coming Soon To Farming Simulator 22!

Mwal

Re: Antonio Carraro Pack - Coming Soon To Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Mwal »

Dezza69 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:28 am ... amazing how some people like to speak on behalf of others/companies whom they really know nothing about ...

(Edit: general statement; from reading many posts across various forums).

Happy Farming!! :lol:
Care to elaborate?
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Mwal wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:10 pm
Care to elaborate?
Sure.

There’s some people across various forums who like to speak (with “authority”) on behalf of others and/or companies.

Eg, I’m a developer and like many other developers who I’ve had the privilege to work with over the previous few decades, care about the resources our code uses.

Sweeping opinions are not fact (edit:), and are often stated as such.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

An opinion is not typically meant to be interpreted as fact. Maybe your comprehension of whatever you're vaguely referring to is off. I'm not trying to diss you, just saying maybe you need to reread whatever you read.

Your "Eg" doesn't make sense as a sentence. If you could fix that up, it might make it clear what your talking about.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Dezza69 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:49 pm
Sure.

There’s some people across various forums who like to speak (with “authority”) on behalf of others and/or companies.

Eg, I’m a developer and like many other developers who I’ve had the privilege to work with over the previous few decades, care about the resources our code uses.

Sweeping opinions are not fact (edit:), and are often stated as such.
Your assessment just so happens to be a sweeping statement stated as a fact…. Just sayin haha
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

... looking forward to the Antonio Carraro Pack being released ...
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Downloaded it just after midnight on Xbox. Even before release I knew what to expect and that was without watching any spoiler videos from YouTube channels that got early access to promote it for Giants and probably got it for free as a result. Have to say for what is in the pack I am not that impressed I mean where is the implements to go with the tractors. A bunch of tractors!! Since I have invested on the Year One Bundle and fully committed to all the first year dlc I hope its better for the next one because in my opinion for a first dlc for Farming Simulator 22 I find it rather disappointing. Dont get me wrong Giant did a first class job on the modelling, but all we got was a bunch of tractors with no tools. I guess it will grow on me over time not that I will ever use them much. Probably the worst dlc in a Farming Simulator game and that is just my opinion.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I suppose this opens the doors for modders now we have a new manufacturer brand in game now and I dont mean modding the dlc pack because any sensible person knows that that is not currently allowed to be done with a brand knew dlc especially when its a new licensed brand in game. I suppose Antonio Carraro could well have a say in what modders can and cannot bring to the game. I don't know much about when it comes to that sort of thing.
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

Did the icon designer have a bad day? :lol:

ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Nice! It means: this DLC is better than the saddle trac! :lol:
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
advantys287

Post by advantys287 »

Antonio Carraro Pack will not download on PS5 in the USA server. Same error message as the Claas saddle trac had before they finally fixed it months later.

Hope Giants fixes the PS5 DLC download issue. Maybe this time they will figure out how to do a proper Build for PlayStation which fixes both PS4/5 when we get new DLC's
Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

michaelr wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:26 am Did the icon designer have a bad day? :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer
Dode

Post by Dode »

It also won't update on PC. Bought the season pass months ago on there, it installed the pack but will not update it. Just keep getting sent to the page on the farm sim website to purchase it.
elgranjerou

Post by elgranjerou »

Steam version, season pack.
It asks for update, but sent to the website. What's going on?
Natalon

Post by Natalon »

Same problem for the GIANTS Download Version
raran

Post by raran »

I had the same with Steam but when i continued my career it was lurking about in the mod list.