Free Content Update #2 now available - download Patch 1.3!

Gundad68

Re: Free Content Update #2 now available - download Patch 1.3!

Post by Gundad68 »

michele1048 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:17 pm new patch, new bugs and problems
the stutters an fps drops stayed with us but I see more bugs now. SMH
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

English forum section is looking a little strange lately. Another point of no moderation on this forum.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:57 pm English forum section is looking a little strange lately. Another point of no moderation on this forum.
If you mean the two german posts that were previously in this thread, they have been moved to the german section now.

In the future please use the alert function (the little red icon wiht the exclamation mark in the upper right corner of a post) to notify the moderators of such things, otherwise they might get overlooked.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

No where in that does it say wrong language. Needs to be updated just like the game.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
PopeyedUncle

Post by PopeyedUncle »

Hi. Sorry I’m new to the forum. I agree that it’s a massive disappointment that the slots were reduced so dramatically. I thought it was going to get better but looks like it’s worse it getting. Ever since the update download even the in Map colours are gone bright with white and dull on colours. Menu and Home Screen are perfect. Back to Fs19 for me.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

PopeyedUncle wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:36 pm Ever since the update download even the in Map colours are gone bright with white and dull on colours. Menu and Home Screen are perfect.
If you are playing on Xbox Series S then this is a known issue with the latest patch: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=189222#p1485449
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Mtmikepsl

Post by Mtmikepsl »

I just updated to 1.3 on pc and now I get a Invalid string position error and it shuts down
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

in my country there is an old proverb which says that many times the patches are worse than the hole
Mahohny

Post by Mahohny »

Mtmikepsl wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:19 am I just updated to 1.3 on pc and now I get a Invalid string position error and it shuts down
I get the same error. Only rolling back to 1.2.0.2 will start the game again.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Fanta4 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:25 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:29 pm
Fanta4 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:20 pm
It is up to the Dev not to Microsoft about Modspace - this was discused here in the english section of the forum.
Actually according to giants it is up to Microsoft. Giants have confirmed that in the English section, so believe who you want I guess.
There is a thread where Microsoft denied this.. it is up to the dev.

Perhaps it is also up to Microsoft why Giants reduced the Slot on Xbox from 5155 to 4400 ;)
No, there's a thread where somebody said that Microsoft said it was on giants but as far as i know Microsoft doesnt have an account on this forum where they have sated anything to that effect and the person that stated such didnt provide any backing evidence to support that claim. Further, you pose the question "why would Microsoft limit it?". Well why would Giants limit it?
Playing on PC and PS4
re3el

Post by re3el »

Hahahaha.. last time was with cyberpunk..
Why they decided to use their custom old game engine..

And they had a year extra, developers from cyberpunk didn't had that time.
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

re3el wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:48 pm So this f...up is much bigger then red project (or something)
How are you quantifying it? Asking from a completely neutral point of view.
re3el wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:48 pm
They should get trown out of every store there on..
No doubt they would have, if the game had significant issues, but yet they're still there 3 months on. All games have bugs here and there, I don't think FS22 is any different. Also to add, this applies to PC with little/no mods - just a handful of bugs there. The main source of issues seems to be the cheap consoles and non-standard or game-changing mods. The odd additional tractor or drill, no issues.
re3el

Post by re3el »

Yes I know. But Giants wants to be on these consoles.
I know they adress the issues and fix bugs eventually. But the essential modhub for Stadia is still not present after moving this in the game.

I know we are not top priority, but we pay premium price for the product. And they hyped this in their previews how easy this work.

They knew this on fs19, totally ignored this and STILL launching 22 on Stadia without even mentioning it is a broken product, because it is an in-game feature now!
re3el

Post by re3el »

Google says developer choice and giants saying google restriction. And the gamer? Stuck in the middle with half a product.

They both don't care
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

You've lost me now.