Free Content Update #2 now available - download Patch 1.3!

billbo12001

Re: Free Content Update #2 now available - download Patch 1.3!

Post by billbo12001 »

game updated but now i cannot harvest my sugarcane with any machine im the game or any modded harvester
Achimobil

Post by Achimobil »

No playing on Dedicated server with bales/pallets and belts possible. Is that something I should report as game breaking via feedback link or is this already known and giants is working on a fix patch for this already?
Support für meine Mods im Discord
Eroxz

Post by Eroxz »

It took forever to make this small patch well done... lol what a joke not even fixed half of the stuff that needs to be sorted
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Why did the topic link beam me over to the German forums?!
Ignorance is bliss
garyst

Post by garyst »

Noticed they still didn't fix the only two issues I was having with the game before the patch. Still can't use planters to plant sorghum and cotton and wheat still have way too long of a growing cycle.
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

Wow, so much salt in here, and in the wrong language too for extra bonus points! Thread should have a public health warning on it.
xThe_Black_Knightx

Post by xThe_Black_Knightx »

CLAAS Saddle-Trac DLC Pack REMAINS unchanged. Even with the game and MOD Update is uninstallable via download for PS5. This is due to PS4 formatting and has no actual PS5 content in the PS Store.

After 3 months.
DO NOT allow people to buy this DLC, until fixed.
CharlieOneActual

Post by CharlieOneActual »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:57 pm What a joke giants! The crashing issue is NOT just saved games!! It’s all the time! And it was NOT a slot issue as it happens just starting out in a new map! So you boned console players after advertising new amazing slot counts to where it’s now basically no better than fs19….guess what?! My crashed already after the update so congrats on fixing nothing, and at the same time robbing me and others of money yet again. 👏👏 what a joke
The game keeps crashing for me too on console. I was playing just a short while after downloading the update. Right in the middle of gameplay, without any warning, the game crashed as it always did before the update. After two more attempts to play I gave up bc it kept crashing. Three attempts to play… the game crashed each time. I also noticed that the number of slots that I had used went up significantly. The used slots went up about 1K slots.
KoenigKotlett

Post by KoenigKotlett »

Achimobil wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:47 pm No playing on Dedicated server with bales/pallets and belts possible. Is that something I should report as game breaking via feedback link or is this already known and giants is working on a fix patch for this already?
Have this problem too.... Can not unload bales, after stripping (and releasing them of course) them to a trailer.

Is there any news on that??
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

garyst wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:24 pm wheat still have way too long of a growing cycle.
The problem is they have based it on a winter wheat only growing cycle which is not perfect but very similar to what we have in the UK and I guess most of Europe, their should really also be a spring option as well and the same goes for oats and barley. This is a result of them not putting induvial custom growth files into the basegame maps which is poor given they are based in different parts of the world. Previously with seasons we had the GEO's to drop in but how it currently works it is down to the mapper to put in in the map of for PC it can be done fairly easily.
humbe

Post by humbe »

Yay.. That's a pretty long list of issues..

Though the one I will like the most I suspect is "Added minimum and maximum prices over a year in the fluctuations display", as I haven't hit most of the issues fixed myself.

I see a fix of no longer being able to cut open bales of other players? But how do you cut open your own bales? Is there some functionality so you can turn bales into bulk when you want to?
garyst

Post by garyst »

norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:30 am
garyst wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:24 pm wheat still have way too long of a growing cycle.
The problem is they have based it on a winter wheat only growing cycle which is not perfect but very similar to what we have in the UK and I guess most of Europe, their should really also be a spring option as well and the same goes for oats and barley. This is a result of them not putting induvial custom growth files into the basegame maps which is poor given they are based in different parts of the world. Previously with seasons we had the GEO's to drop in but how it currently works it is down to the mapper to put in in the map of for PC it can be done fairly easily.
Understand. Where I am from winter wheat gets planted early November and harvested early to mid may. Still upset with the cotton growth cycle though should be two months shorter than what it currently is.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

humbe wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:22 pm Yay.. That's a pretty long list of issues..

Though the one I will like the most I suspect is "Added minimum and maximum prices over a year in the fluctuations display", as I haven't hit most of the issues fixed myself.

I see a fix of no longer being able to cut open bales of other players? But how do you cut open your own bales? Is there some functionality so you can turn bales into bulk when you want to?
Unless it's changed you can unwrap silage bales but I haven't seen option like global co gave to actually cut open the bale. Maybe it's something muddled in translation.
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

questo è un gioco da dimenticare come i programmatori della giants che dovrebbero darsi all'agricoltura reale
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

new patch, new bugs and problems