Free Content Update #2 now available - download Patch 1.3!

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Free Content Update #2 now available - download Patch 1.3!

Post by Chaki »

Free Content Update #2 + Patch 1.3 is now available.
New machines and many optimizations for Farming Simulator 22. More on the blog!
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
ltl.vamp

Re: Free Content Update #2 now available - download Patch 1.3!

Post by ltl.vamp »

furman11 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:43 pm When you increase the modhub space to 8Gb on XBOX SERIES X. On PS5 from the beginning it's 8Gb and on XBOX SERIES X 4Gb. It's for the hell to buy a new console since it's treated like an Xbox One !!!
Could you please stop to post this again and again!? Thank you!

Everyone noticed it and knows about it, even the CEO.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

What a joke giants! The crashing issue is NOT just saved games!! It’s all the time! And it was NOT a slot issue as it happens just starting out in a new map! So you boned console players after advertising new amazing slot counts to where it’s now basically no better than fs19….guess what?! My crashed already after the update so congrats on fixing nothing, and at the same time robbing me and others of money yet again. 👏👏 what a joke
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

He did, but I do not search now, maybe was in the German section: they talked and talk with Microsoft, but Microsoft do not want. If it is about money... who knows. Joke beside: FS20 got 32GB reserved space. FS20 = Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

But please stop spamming. Thank you.
furman11

Post by furman11 »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:04 pm He did, but I do not search now, maybe was in the German section: they talked and talk with Microsoft, but Microsoft do not want. If it is about money... who knows. Joke beside: FS20 got 32GB reserved space. FS20 = Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

What is the forum for? To keep quiet. It's best to take money for something and ignore everyone. Way to go. If you buy something and spend money, we also require something so that we are all treated equally! Is it difficult to write any official rectification in all languages ​​on this topic? There wouldn't be so many unnecessary posts!
:!:
[*]XBOX SERIES X[*] :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
Adnel

Post by Adnel »

I’m not playing this game no more. This is BS Gaints. You increase the slots use when the big thing for me and other players on console buyed this game just because more slots space for everything in the game. The 1.3 update is a scam aswell..
Fanta4

Post by Fanta4 »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:04 pm He did, but I do not search now, maybe was in the German section: they talked and talk with Microsoft, but Microsoft do not want. If it is about money... who knows. Joke beside: FS20 got 32GB reserved space. FS20 = Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

It is up to the Dev not to Microsoft about Modspace - this was discused here in the english section of the forum.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

That's one side of the story and Giants have theirs as to who is correct how would we know.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Fanta4 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:20 pm
It is up to the Dev not to Microsoft about Modspace - this was discused here in the english section of the forum.
Actually according to giants it is up to Microsoft. Giants have confirmed that in the English section, so believe who you want I guess.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

You can discuss or ...
Oh, look here is one of the statements:
Stegei wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:20 am FS19 used to have 4GB for both PlayStation and Xbox. For FS22 we've been able to get an exception for 8GB on PlayStation, however not on Xbox. So currently we're stuck at 4GB on Xbox. There are, however potential ways to improve this in the future which we are looking into.
aldodrem

Post by aldodrem »

Every time there is an update you push the Academy page. STOP promoting this unfinished Tutorial which has no information for a Giants feature of the game (Animals). It's been since November & it still hasn't been updated from "Coming Soon"

I found it very annoying and frustrating as a new FS22 player that I kept checking back weekly and there were never any new updates to it, it leaves a bad taste in new player's mouth.
It's easy to know what you are against, quite an honour to know what you are for.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

It is somewhat strange that a feature which could help new players was not fully finished prior to release.
Fanta4

Post by Fanta4 »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:35 pm

You can discuss or ...
Oh, look here is one of the statements:
Stegei wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:20 am FS19 used to have 4GB for both PlayStation and Xbox. For FS22 we've been able to get an exception for 8GB on PlayStation, however not on Xbox. So currently we're stuck at 4GB on Xbox. There are, however potential ways to improve this in the future which we are looking into.
Then PLEASE explain WHY should Microsoft do this... this make no sense to limit it.
Fanta4

Post by Fanta4 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:29 pm
Actually according to giants it is up to Microsoft. Giants have confirmed that in the English section, so believe who you want I guess.
There is a thread where Microsoft denied this.. it is up to the dev.

Perhaps it is also up to Microsoft why Giants reduced the Slot on Xbox from 5155 to 4400 ;)
furman11

Post by furman11 »

Apparently GIANTS can't make games. Only it can program the beta games themselves. Oh, there hasn't been such a wave of hate for a long time. Congratulations GIANTS keep it up :lol: :lol: *thumbsup*
[*]XBOX SERIES X[*] :biggrin2: *thumbsup*