Get Your Official Farming Simulator Merchandise!

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Get Your Official Farming Simulator Merchandise!

Post by Chaki »

In the past, we got some requests for Farming Simulator merchandise. With "some", we actually mean "a lot".
You want to point out to your friends and colleagues that you are a virtual master of plowing and harvesting, do you? No problem: Check out our new Merchandise Store!
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
FarmerJohn89

Re: Get Your Official Farming Simulator Merchandise!

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

*unless you live in Britain....
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Something too sell then you remember where the forum is how very predictable *thumbsdown*
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah just went to the site and placed and order, then when trying to create an account was unable to select the UK or Britain in the dropdown box as a country. So now I have no idea if my order has gone through or not correctly. I have had an email from paypal to say they took the payment.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

cwattyeso wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:19 pm Yeah just went to the site and placed and order, then when trying to create an account was unable to select the UK or Britain in the dropdown box as a country. So now I have no idea if my order has gone through or not correctly. I have had an email from paypal to say they took the payment.
Should of read the blog 😜
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

cwattyeso wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:19 pm Yeah just went to the site and placed and order, then when trying to create an account was unable to select the UK or Britain in the dropdown box as a country. So now I have no idea if my order has gone through or not correctly. I have had an email from paypal to say they took the payment.
Maybe they'll patch that in a few months.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

That's not good. Reach out to the store support please to get that sorted: https://giants.4u2play.de/shop/en/Help/Support

We are planning to expand the currently supported country list. At the moment its limited because the store is still experimental.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

It's like you are creating the first store on the internet...Do you even have 1 (one) person that is capable of creating something that simply works? Everything Giants create is broken somehow.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Chaki wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:11 am
I've sent message using the Contact form on the site to hopefully get this addressed.

In the meantime Giants probably at this early stage need to remove options on the store to use checkout methods that bypass or allow people to checkout at Guests such as PayPal Express and Amazon Pay, because unless you actually register and try to create an account on the site, the limited country shipping option doesn't come to light. It'd also prevent people who jumped quickly at the announcement and clicked the link to the site from one of their many social media posts but hadn't actually seen or read the blog post and were not aware of the limited shipping from making the same mistake I did.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*