Antonio Carraro Pack - Fact Sheet Collection

txyankee1

Re: Antonio Carraro Pack - Fact Sheet Collection

Post by txyankee1 »

MinionFarmerESP wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:57 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:53 pm
chlopac wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:03 am Hallo, i have season pass on steam and i do not have this dlc, is it allready out? do i need to download it somehow?
I have the same question for a Giants direct purchase I have the season pass in game under DLC it is there but when I click on it the only option it gives is to purchase it.
Also got seassons pass and it shows up in game but wants me to buy it.
same here
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

MinionFarmerESP wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:57 pm
chlopac wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:03 am Hallo, i have season pass on steam and i do not have this dlc, is it allready out? do i need to download it somehow?
I have the same question for a Giants direct purchase I have the season pass in game under DLC it is there but when I click on it the only option it gives is to purchase it.
Also got seassons pass and it shows up in game but wants me to buy it.
Sorry about that. We're looking into that at the moment. Try again in a few hours.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

If you got the season pass directly from GIANTS you will have to go to https://eshop.giants-software.com/downloads.php, enter the key for the season pass and it show you the download for the DLC.

For Steam it is up to them when they are going to release it, but usually Steam releases are around 17:00 UTC.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

don_apple wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:32 pm
If you got the season pass directly from GIANTS you will have to go to https://eshop.giants-software.com/downloads.php, enter the key for the season pass and it show you the download for the DLC.

For Steam it is up to them when they are going to release it, but usually Steam releases are around 17:00 UTC.
Thanks *thumbsup*