Antonio Carraro Pack - DLC & Launch-Trailer Out Now!

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Antonio Carraro Pack - DLC & Launch-Trailer Out Now!

Post by Chaki »

The Antonio Carraro Pack is here to extend lush vineyards and grassland operations. Watch the Launch Trailer to learn more about the machines and this unique farming lifestyle!

aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Chaki

Re: Antonio Carraro Pack - DLC & Launch-Trailer Out Now!

Post by Chaki »

We are currently aware of an issue with downloading the DLC on Steam and are looking into it. Steam users won't need to purchase the DLC again or take any other action.
Stay tuned as we're fixing this.

UPDATE: This has now been resolved.

Mirk93

Post by Mirk93 »

I inform you that Antonio Carraro died at the age of 90, a few days ago. If you want to remember him on social media, given the dlc of his company that comes out today.
johnlinden

Post by johnlinden »

I am on PS5, Canada, I have not been able to download the Antonio Carraro Pack, its 6 o'clock now, March, 22. Is there an issue?
aldodrem

Post by aldodrem »

Chaki wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:37 pm We are currently aware of an issue with downloading the DLC on Steam and are looking into it. Steam users won't need to purchase the DLC again or take any other action.

It is not resolved for me. I don't see anything about updating or downloading it, both in game & on Steam it says I have to purchase. I verified my game and relaunched Steam but the same thing. I got a game key for the Season pass from Greenman Gaming and Steam says I have the Season pass but not the DLC.
It's easy to know what you are against, quite an honour to know what you are for.
goovet

Post by goovet »

thanks You!
https://goovetvn.com/thuoc-thu-y.html- Chất lượng vượt trội
Chaki

Post by Chaki »

johnlinden wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:00 pm I am on PS5, Canada, I have not been able to download the Antonio Carraro Pack, its 6 o'clock now, March, 22. Is there an issue?
aldodrem wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:34 am
Chaki wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:37 pm We are currently aware of an issue with downloading the DLC on Steam and are looking into it. Steam users won't need to purchase the DLC again or take any other action.

It is not resolved for me. I don't see anything about updating or downloading it, both in game & on Steam it says I have to purchase. I verified my game and relaunched Steam but the same thing. I got a game key for the Season pass from Greenman Gaming and Steam says I have the Season pass but not the DLC.
Please reach out to our Customer Support Team in this case so they can investigate, both of you.

johnlinden

Post by johnlinden »

Able to download this morning, March 23, thanks...
aldodrem

Post by aldodrem »

Still not working for me. I even restarted my PC and again reverified the game after Steam opened up but the only thing I have when starting a new game is the Zetor & Claas Pack. Going into the shop verifies the DLC isn't unlocked for me because the brand isn't showing in the shop.

How do I contact support, on Steam or here? Link or DM me please
It's easy to know what you are against, quite an honour to know what you are for.
antal84

Post by antal84 »

It already works for me in the steam version.
aldodrem

Post by aldodrem »

I'm not the only with this problem still, maybe fix your fix rather than having a horde of customers overwhelm support
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1248130/ ... 954388735/
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1248130/ ... 679642504/
fnuus

Post by fnuus »

Hello,

Why can I don't see this pack on the dedicated server ?

Gr,
Fred

Problem is already ready ! Its now on the server !!
Last edited by fnuus on Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aldodrem

Post by aldodrem »

HELP ME.

I contacted both Steam & Giants Customer Support and was told by each of them that the problem was due to the other party and then they told me to contact the other party, Steam told me to contact Giants & Giants told me to contact Steam.

I AM STUCK IN A CS LOOP OF HELL. I don't know what to do, I can't access the content I paid for and both parties are pointing at & blaming the other party.
Murracto

Post by Murracto »

aldodrem wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:08 pm HELP ME.

I contacted both Steam & Giants Customer Support and was told by each of them that the problem was due to the other party and then they told me to contact the other party, Steam told me to contact Giants & Giants told me to contact Steam.

I AM STUCK IN A CS LOOP OF HELL. I don't know what to do, I can't access the content I paid for and both parties are pointing at & blaming the other party.

Same here. When I check my installation, it shows me the game and three DL's. Claas Xaddle track, the Zetor Tractor und the year one season pass.

Antonio is nowhere to be found.

GIANTS: fix this pls.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

How did you buy the DLC? As part of the Seasons pass, Year 1 Bundle or separately?
Have you made sure you have the default beta branch active? If you use an older beta branch, the DLC won't be available.

Does the DLC show up in the list of DLCs in the Steam client game properties DLC page and is the checkbox for 'install' ticked?