Antonio Carraro Pack - DLC & Launch-Trailer Out Now!

aldodrem

Re: Antonio Carraro Pack - DLC & Launch-Trailer Out Now!

Post by aldodrem »

Stegei wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:44 pm How did you buy the DLC? As part of the Seasons pass, Year 1 Bundle or separately?
Have you made sure you have the default beta branch active? If you use an older beta branch, the DLC won't be available.

Does the DLC show up in the list of DLCs in the Steam client game properties DLC page and is the checkbox for 'install' ticked?
I purchased the Farming Sim 22 Year 1 Season Pass Bundle that was the Game+Pass together from Green Man Gaming (it was a single redeem code for Steam). I don't have any of the 1.1 or 1.2 beta branches selected. The DLC on Steam says I need to pay $10 to purchase it. I tried unchecking the Season pass check mark and reopening Steam and Re-verified and also re-installed the game, but it doesn't fix it. When I try to start a new save game all I see for options to enable are the Zetor & Claas packs.

Developer from Giants please contact Steam & tell them to look into the issue because I am not the only one it is happening to. Steam is bouncing us back to you & your CS department closed the case saying they can't do anything about it on their end and bounced us back to Steam.
https://imgur.com/a/ipnI2Zy
It's easy to know what you are against, quite an honour to know what you are for.
Murracto

Post by Murracto »

Stegei wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:44 pm How did you buy the DLC? As part of the Seasons pass, Year 1 Bundle or separately?
Have you made sure you have the default beta branch active? If you use an older beta branch, the DLC won't be available.

Does the DLC show up in the list of DLCs in the Steam client game properties DLC page and is the checkbox for 'install' ticked?
I bought the steam code via the Medion Shop. I bought the game including the year one pass together. Just one steam code.
I tried to use a beta version and also the normal game. No Antonio dlc showed up. All the other dlc's are there. (Claas Xaddle track, Zetor and also the Year one game pass is shown)
aldodrem

Post by aldodrem »

Murracto wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:53 pm I bought the steam code via the Medion Shop. I bought the game including the year one pass together. Just one steam code.
Same, I got a Steam code from a retailer other than Valve as well (GMG). So could explain why it is working for some on Steam, those who got Seasons pass from Valve & not all, those who got a key from a Steam retailer i.e. Humble, GreenManGaming, Fanatical etc.?
It's easy to know what you are against, quite an honour to know what you are for.
Gwenlian

Post by Gwenlian »

I also purchased my game on another store (Gamesplanet). It seems external purchases are the problem as I also have the season pass but Steam asks me for payment as well.
OceanPig

Post by OceanPig »

I have the same problem with a Medion Shop Key.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

There indeed was an issue with the setup of third-party keys that include the Season pass. Please check again now.
aldodrem

Post by aldodrem »

It is unlocked for me now.
Murracto

Post by Murracto »

The DLC now automaticly downloaded.

Whatever you did, it worked.
Murracto

Post by Murracto »

Problem solved by Giants, key issues fixed.