Precision Farming Free DLC now available for Farming Simulator 22

bobh_slo

Re: Precision Farming Free DLC now available for Farming Simulator 22

Post by bobh_slo »

Installed into existing Save Game, OK so far.

It did remove some key assignments - had to reset all.

** ** Not getting credit for Digestate, only Slurry. ** **
SteelRodent

Post by SteelRodent »

Bladeyama wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:30 pm This is so freaking frustrating they have to patch the patch I thought Germans took pride in their work I guess not anymore.
Giants is Swiss, not German. Although they may have some Germans in the company, don't know.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Company is Swiss, HQ is in Switzerland, but they have offices in Germany and Czechia too (and soon USA). Plenty of Germany employees and plenty of German-speaking employees, but there are other nationalities too - some who don't speak German at all apparently.
drewCZ

Post by drewCZ »

Mods do not cause this issue. Very widely tested. After running with precision and only a few already working mods, we save the game. After restarting and loading the save, the error appears again! Froze at 85% with known error. Very frustrating!
Ticho aka DrewCZ
FS2013 24/7 dedisrv 'Posledni JZD', MRmods | down 2016=R.I.P.
FS15 | more than a year of pain
FS17 dedi srv, multiplayer+MR !Forever! | Thanks old pal, but moved to 19
FS19 Seasons+GEO+VCA+REA+Cam+Mass+MaizePlus | 6th ingame Year | we are still WORKS in MP!
FS22 - MP moved! Real map+Industries+Relight, Hard Level, Definitely profitable w/ modern machinery
Voncarsteine

Post by Voncarsteine »

Crashes on start up. Even with all mods removed except Precision farming. Too bad though.
yrots300

Post by yrots300 »

Hello, I have problem with Precision farming as now, from update 1.4.1., The ecological gauge is stopped working to pH and N values. Sampling and direct sawing works good.
I added the DLC to running save. Problem occurs on both singleplayer with only PF DLC as well as on MP with multiple mods.
Anyone have same problem or know whats going on?
Bladeyama

Post by Bladeyama »

SteelRodent wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:49 pm
Bladeyama wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:30 pm This is so freaking frustrating they have to patch the patch I thought Germans took pride in their work I guess not anymore.
Giants is Swiss, not German. Although they may have some Germans in the company, don't know.
Thank god
Erlull

Post by Erlull »

Hi,

After downloading 1.4 and Precision Farming the game either crashes on loading, or I get the error message "Out of memory - Bad allocation", and then it crashes again.

Anybody else have that problem?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Erlull wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:34 am Hi,

After downloading 1.4 and Precision Farming the game either crashes on loading, or I get the error message "Out of memory - Bad allocation", and then it crashes again.

Anybody else have that problem?
There was a hotfix that released yesterday. Current PC version should be 1.4.1.0 if I'm not mistaken.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
templer013

Post by templer013 »

When I activate Precision Farming DLC on a savegame my keybinds for all mods get wiped. And no, i am not in mood to post on the threat you think is the right one and help you debug your software... you might be able to imagine why... *thumbsdown*
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

templer013 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:04 pm When I activate Precision Farming DLC on a savegame my keybinds for all mods get wiped. And no, i am not in mood to post on the threat you think is the right one and help you debug your software... you might be able to imagine why... *thumbsdown*
Some mods need to be updated by their author, as their code is not written correctly.

Also, without being willing to help others debug - how may others help??? (No need to answer that, it’s rhetorical).

Anyways, this is a well detailed post about incorrectly(??) structured mod coding...

(Edit: ... and whilst not directly related to Precision Farming DLC, it shows how a incorrectly scripted mod can possibly cause issues with other mods/the game and cause things to not work).

viewtopic.php?f=895&t=190799&p=1500889#p1500889
Arnie

Post by Arnie »

Sorry if asked, will I need a new save file if I download this?
Onkel Mo

Post by Onkel Mo »

No.
But your fertilizer and lime Status will be reset so it's better to activate after harvest.