Watch this new teaser video! It's about something.

norfolk farmer

Re: Watch this new teaser video! It's about something.

Post by norfolk farmer »

BernardC wrote: โ†‘Thu May 12, 2022 1:36 pm And perhaps rice as new crop for it' s important market for Kubota :search:
Definitely sometching I'd like too see with a DLC is something that brings a new gameplay element to the game. It's nice enough having more equipment but at the end of the day it's just a differ coloured tractor.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Burekcina wrote: โ†‘Thu May 12, 2022 8:22 am The video says prepare for your new office and the binary code is T-7? So why wouldn't we expect the DLC to be released in 7 days?

I know the release date is probably on the last day of spring. But is this just a trailer for a trailer?
I wouldn't exactly call it a trailer. Yes its a trailer in the sense its a teaser or riddle. The actual trailer will come on the 17th May I would think.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

EUROFARMER22 wrote: โ†‘Wed May 11, 2022 10:01 pm I've never seen a Kubota tractor in my country and I don't think I will ever see: :biggrin2:
Since the farmers are getting 60% subsidy from European Union to buy a new tractor, they prefer to buy the best brands. Here is the list in the way they buy them according of the tractors sales:

1. John Deere
2. Massey Ferguson
3. New Holland
4. Fendt
5. Claas
6. JCB
7. SAME

If I was a farmer and get the 60% subsidy for a new tractor, I would definitely buy a John Deere :lol:
You say that farmers in your country only buy the best tractors with all the subsidies they get yet both Massey Ferguson and new Holland are in the top three???
And fendt is forth!!!!!
This just shows they're not getting paid enough to afford the best.... Fendt. ๐Ÿ˜‰
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

May 16th!! 1 day to the big reveal!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Its The Final Countdown!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw