Kubota Pack For Farming Simulator 22 Coming Soon!

Mwal

Re: Kubota Pack For Farming Simulator 22 Coming Soon!

Post by Mwal »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:03 pm
Or during Winter for anyone south of the equator? :lol:
Oh man please don’t get them started on that again hahaha
Boer-Muis

Post by Boer-Muis »

iwan073 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:55 pm Soooo, what is the part that will drive us crazy then??
The part they change in-game bilboards to promote the dlc (with patch 1.4)

or

The part you have to buy the dlc to have passenger mod (and not for tractors :confusednew: )

You can choose
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Boer-Muis wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:35 pm The part you have to buy the dlc to have passenger mod (and not for tractors :confusednew: )
The passenger part will come with the game patch just before the dlc launch and is for everyone. Not just the dlc owners
Ignorance is bliss
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

iwan073 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:17 pm The passenger part will come with the game patch just before the dlc launch and is for everyone. Not just the dlc owners
No it don't, maybe you should read the blog.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

iwan073 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:17 pm The passenger part will come with the game patch just before the dlc launch and is for everyone. Not just the dlc owners
You will need the DLC to enable passengers, as will those you play with obviously. The functionality is probably in a game patch (as well the vehicles updates to take advantage), but they will only work if you have the DLC.
Demonitron

Post by Demonitron »

I have to say, I am disappointed.

Not that the next DLC is Kubota, no no, not at all, I've been wanting Kubota in game for a very long time.

Moreover that the range of added equipment is so limited, the groundcare tractors would have been amazing to have, especially with loader capability, plus the lack of any and all implements again, just like with the Antonio Carraro pack.
M2_Farmer

Post by M2_Farmer »

Nice!

The passenger mode will be fun😄
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Demonitron wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:50 pm Moreover that the range of added equipment is so limited, the groundcare tractors would have been amazing to have, especially with loader capability, plus the lack of any and all implements again, just like with the Antonio Carraro pack.
You mean something like that?

I think it is too small to fit well into the game, i am happy with the selection, more than i expected.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:33 pm
Ahhhhhh. Fake news!

Anyways, I didn’t read that. But that’s such a weird decision.
Wonder why they did that
Ignorance is bliss
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

IceUul wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:48 pm
Demonitron wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:50 pm Moreover that the range of added equipment is so limited, the groundcare tractors would have been amazing to have, especially with loader capability, plus the lack of any and all implements again, just like with the Antonio Carraro pack.
You mean something like that?

I think it is too small to fit well into the game, i am happy with the selection, more than i expected.
Something like that (a SCUT, Sub Compact Utility Tractor) is very small by FS standards and is basically limited to garden/veggie work IRL but something like a Grand L60 or L60LE would be a fun machine lineup to have ingame and give some variety from the normal Skidloader or 100hp+ utility loader tractor as they’re about as capable as a small skidloader (or at least not any worse the the FS19 L218) but have some added versatility in terms of pulling stuff.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

iwan073 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:55 pm Soooo, what is the part that will drive us crazy then??
... That the passenger feature is not in the base multiplayer game.

:confusednew:

:lol: :lol:
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

😆
Ignorance is bliss
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

To me this dlc is like a damp squib!! A novelty item. Give it a few months and the hype will have died down!! I was expecting a proper dlc. But as always Giants lets the side down yet again. Another brand with more or less equipment we have, but just another brand in game. Would be curious to know how much Giant paid Kubota to have their equipment in FS22??? I was expecting a Kubota Gravity Wagon!! Some smarty pants will coming out and say Kubota dont make Gravity Wagons!! Yeah I know that I am just trying to be funny!! I am more interested in Revontuli Coast which is coming out for a game that is over 5 years old will probably be out before 27th June!!
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:33 pm
All UTVs, cars, and trucks. What happened to tractors??? Yeah that utterly stinks!! You cannot have a passenger in your tractor!! Wow!! Thats a bit of a screw up in my book!!
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:23 am Would be curious to know how much Giant paid Kubota to have their equipment in FS22???
I am quite sure they did not pay anything. Kubota paid Giants or most likely nobody paid anybody.
It is both side cooperation. I think they both chose together which equipment would fit mostly in the game
and what equipment Kubota wanted to advertise.