Patch 1.6 for Farming Simulator 22 now available!

don_apple

Re: Patch 1.6 for Farming Simulator 22 now available!

Post by don_apple »

ace54858 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:26 am ya and what about the mod space being up as well nothing was said about that either and that it would remove all downloaded mods.
The information about that has actually been added now to the information about the patch in the first post of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=192710 (see the section "Xbox specific change/warning")
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

don_apple wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:21 pm
ace54858 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:26 am ya and what about the mod space being up as well nothing was said about that either and that it would remove all downloaded mods.
The information about that has actually been added now to the information about the patch in the first post of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=192710 (see the section "Xbox specific change/warning")
It might be now but it wasn't in the original patch notes it's called shutting the stable door when the horse has already bolted.
Last edited by Laughinggravy on Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Can somebody explain me, how we have 8GB mod space now on Xbox, BUT there is still only 4,1GB reserved saving space on Xbox for this game? At least on my Xbox. Will this space go up to 8GB, as more I will download?
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

In the last YouTube podcast, Lars said that the mod space in XboX is dynamic. As you approach the 4GB limit it will start to increase till 8GB.
As we have a static 8GB limit on PS5, I can't even imagine the reason for that. If it is 8GB, just show 8GB for gods sake. Why complicate things in ways hard to understand.
PS5 / FS22
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Laughinggravy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:41 pm
It might be now but it wasn't in the original patch notes it's called shutting the stable door when the horse has already bolted.
Their usual defenders are running defense in the general forums, say it was Microsoft that did it, and Giants wasn't aware it would be wiped.
Of course that's bull, and it would have been nice for players to know ahead of time so they could have made a list or taken a screenshot of their mods.
FusionSniping

Post by FusionSniping »

Another update, another time waiting until they make this game playable, constant flickering and fps issues when near trees on console, many have already reported yet nothing happens, contracts are still laughable in every way of balance, they still bug out constantly. Atleast we can just buy kubota pack from 14 bucks so we can fund, when modders do the same and with passion for free, disgrace. Putting features behind a paywall, maybe first make a game that runs for once
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

RODHA wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:07 pm In the last YouTube podcast, Lars said that the mod space in XboX is dynamic. As you approach the 4GB limit it will start to increase till 8GB.
As we have a static 8GB limit on PS5, I can't even imagine the reason for that. If it is 8GB, just show 8GB for gods sake. Why complicate things in ways hard to understand.
Thank you for these information! At one point I was afraid, the 8GB are again a fault count like with the slot count and will be lowered again! Happy farming!
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

CoreyTr wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:16 pm
Laughinggravy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:41 pm
Their usual defenders are running defense in the general forums, say it was Microsoft that did it, and Giants wasn't aware it would be wiped.
Of course that's bull, and it would have been nice for players to know ahead of time so they could have made a list or taken a screenshot of their mods.
Couldn't agree more how many people would have downloaded this patch if Giants had said in the original patch notes and not a day later that all mods and saved games will be deleted.
drewCZ

Post by drewCZ »

FusionSniping wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:18 pm Another update, another time waiting until they make this game playable, constant flickering and fps issues when near trees on console, many have already reported yet nothing happens, contracts are still laughable in every way of balance, they still bug out constantly. ....
Totally agree.
It's shame that update # 1.6! FPS drops when sounds start or e.g. AI vehicles loaded. GS be sure that I have a PC for playing games. And before version 1.6 we CAN play mp sessions, hosted on my PC. After that, the game is lagging too much for playing with real values, steering wheel, etc.
Visual issues are shameful, but not important to me.

But now I can't play multiplayer due to STUCKS!!!
It was widely tested (default map w/o mods, w. our mod pack, etc...), my pc as master or slave in mp sessions. When master, the game works well. If we swap sides with my friend, we always can't play on the slave side! Big stuck, always out of the street, vehicle stuck, and then skip 20 meters ahead. It seems to be caused by loading. Typically sounds, but AI traffic also...

FINALLY, WE GO BACK TO FS19 AND PLAYING MULTIPLAYER, UNTIL GIANTS FIX THAT HORRIBLE SITUATION!
Ticho aka DrewCZ
FS2013 24/7 dedisrv 'Posledni JZD', MRmods | down 2016=R.I.P.
FS15 | more than a year of pain
FS17 dedi srv, multiplayer+MR !Forever! | Thanks old pal, but moved to 19
FS19 Seasons+GEO+VCA+REA+Cam+Mass+MaizePlus | 6th ingame Year | we are still WORKS in MP!
FS22 - MP moved! Real map+Industries+Relight, Hard Level, Definitely profitable w/ modern machinery