Platinum Edition & Platinum Expansion Coming This November

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Platinum Edition & Platinum Expansion Coming This November

Post by Chaki »

How shiny! Platinum Expansion & Platinum Edition are coming in November. Pre-orders are open. Find more info on the blog! 🥳
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Lexie

Re: Platinum Edition & Platinum Expansion Coming This November

Post by Lexie »

I'm now already happy I didn't buy the season pass, the name Farming Simulator tells why, I'm into farming and not into foresting. The first DLC was not of my liking, Kubota are ok tractors but not really adding something special, so seasons pass not worth it for me. Problems of FS22 are still not fixed, still major stutters ons series S/X for more then a half year, so Giants doesn't deserve my money at all.
Motologist

Post by Motologist »

If there's an accompanying physics update launched at the same time as the Platinum Expansion, I'll be very pleased. I've tried to do forestry in every game since FS15 and been frustrated with the log physics. If the physics do not change, that nifty Volvo loader and the JD feller buncher will be awful.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Lexie wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:26 pm Problems of FS22 are still not fixed, still major stutters ons series S/X for more then a half year, so Giants doesn't deserve my money at all.
Same on PC contracts don't hang around longer than 2 seconds but can't complain the games only 8 months old and took 3 years to make. It's also a well known fact they only come on here when they want to sell us something so what you say is totally correct.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Laughinggravy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:50 pm
Lexie wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:26 pm Problems of FS22 are still not fixed, still major stutters ons series S/X for more then a half year, so Giants doesn't deserve my money at all.
Same on PC contracts don't hang around longer than 2 seconds but can't complain the games only 8 months old and took 3 years to make. It's also a well known fact they only come on here when they want to sell us something so what you say is totally correct.
Exactly this, Chaki is only availble for selling, not for helping customers. Bugreports are closed after every update, also when problems are not fixed.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

The only time I do forestry is to clear the land so I can farm it so silverrun forest better have the landscape that allows for that sort of gameplay otherwise it's a nonstarter 😂.
I do like the idea of evolving projects though. It would be nice to be able to have a placeable house plots that require wood to build and maybe wool for insulation?
But you really need stone as well to make things interesting.....
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Lexie wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:04 pm
Laughinggravy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:50 pm
Exactly this, Chaki is only availble for selling, not for helping customers. Bugreports are closed after every update, also when problems are not fixed.
Hey lean off Chaki! He's not responsible for fixing the game and your not entitled to get a reply to everything especially when most of the comments are repetitive or just unhelpful.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:14 pm
Laughinggravy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:50 pm Same on PC contracts don't hang around longer than 2 seconds but can't complain the games only 8 months old and took 3 years to make. It's also a well known fact they only come on here when they want to sell us something so what you say is totally correct.
Hey lean off Chaki! He's not responsible for fixing the game and your not entitled to get a reply to everything especially when most of the comments are repetitive or just unhelpful.
There are multiple topics about the problems with stutters on xbox, no reply. There are topics about the contracts, no reply, they even don't respond on bugreports. Chaki is not responsible for fixing problems, but as community manager he is responsible for communicating. But there is no communication at all.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Laughinggravy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:50 pm Same on PC contracts don't hang around longer than 2 seconds but can't complain the games only 8 months old and took 3 years to make. It's also a well known fact they only come on here when they want to sell us something so what you say is totally correct.
He is part of a community team who have little interaction on here when it comes to issues. When the community team expanded Lars posted that now they had more staff then we would see more of them on here
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

If they actually did something instead of just ignoring people maybe the comments wouldn't be as repetitive for you and your spot on about getting a reply because no one ever does. And who in the blue hell are you to tell anyone what to do? may i suggest in a nice way you clear off and keep your nose out of things that are obviously not affecting your game play.
ipodule

Post by ipodule »

I would love to watch a demo of this expansion where they are able to stack logs like that or even load them onto a trailer without everything exploding all over the map. I'll wait.....
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:20 pm

He is part of a community team who have little interaction on here when it comes to issues. When the community team expanded Lars posted that now they had more staff then we would see more of them on here
Yeah I went to Chaki profile to gain evidence of his hard working but I did not succeed.... 1 post per day is by all standards not a busy day....
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Lexie wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:26 pm I'm now already happy I didn't buy the season pass, the name Farming Simulator tells why, I'm into farming and not into foresting. The first DLC was not of my liking, Kubota are ok tractors but not really adding something special, so seasons pass not worth it for me. Problems of FS22 are still not fixed, still major stutters ons series S/X for more then a half year, so Giants doesn't deserve my money at all.
Well forestry falls under agriculture
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Lexie wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:18 pm

There are multiple topics about the problems with stutters on xbox, no reply. There are topics about the contracts, no reply, they even don't respond on bugreports. Chaki is not responsible for fixing problems, but as community manager he is responsible for communicating. But there is no communication at all.
They are aware of the Xbox problems but seems its an actual big problem
matejcro

Post by matejcro »

I am glad that the platinum expansion for the forest will come. Especially the new forest machines that look incredibly detailed and that's what I wanted to see in FS, that's what was missing to fill out the forest part of the game. :biggrin2: :hi: :gamer: