Vermeer Pack For Farming Simulator 22 Coming Soon!

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Vermeer Pack For Farming Simulator 22 Coming Soon!

Post by Chaki »

They made the first round baler as you know it.
The first self-propelled baler, too. Vermeer is coming - on August 23rd.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
CoreyTr

Re: Vermeer Pack For Farming Simulator 22 Coming Soon!

Post by CoreyTr »

This is old news now. :lol:
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Drove one of those last year. It is pretty cool.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:30 pm Drove one of those last year. It is pretty cool.
Is there enough of a difference to justify buying one and having to maintain the engine vs a pull behind?
Illinois Farmer

Supposedly. They put 1 in the field vs a regular pull behind and it almost tripled the work.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:50 am Supposedly. They put 1 in the field vs a regular pull behind and it almost tripled the work.
Wow, so if you’re a big farmer it sounds like it would be worth it. Be depressing when it catches fire and you can’t just pull the pin and save the expensive half haha
Illinois Farmer

Haha yeah no kidding. I know 1 guy in the area that bought one but those things are expensive.

Edit: it would be like the combine or forage harvesters catching on fire.
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

Hahahahahaha...keep it! Won't be buying any DLCs this year. And FS22 was probably my last purchase of the series.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Burekcina wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:47 am Hahahahahaha...keep it! Won't be buying any DLCs this year. And FS22 was probably my last purchase of the series.
What would you prefer for dlc content? Because at this point you’ve now had a major North American brand, a minor European brand, a major international brand that’s pretty recognizable in North America and Eastern Asia that also brought a key multiplayer feature, a major European brand that’s internationally recognized that’s bringing more to the forestry side of the game, and a farming practice that’s internationally recognized. While I can agree not all of them are winners, Antonio Carrarro could have been bolstered by some olive or grape harvesting implements and the map in the platinum addition furthers giants strange obsession with modeling half their North American styled maps off the pacific north west and that goofy boat thing, I can’t imagine not being content with at least one.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Mwal wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:57 pm
Burekcina wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:47 am Hahahahahaha...keep it! Won't be buying any DLCs this year. And FS22 was probably my last purchase of the series.
What would you prefer for dlc content? Because at this point you’ve now had a major North American brand, a minor European brand, a major international brand that’s pretty recognizable in North America and Eastern Asia that also brought a key multiplayer feature, a major European brand that’s internationally recognized that’s bringing more to the forestry side of the game, and a farming practice that’s internationally recognized. While I can agree not all of them are winners, Antonio Carrarro could have been bolstered by some olive or grape harvesting implements and the map in the platinum addition furthers giants strange obsession with modeling half their North American styled maps off the pacific north west and that goofy boat thing, I can’t imagine not being content with at least one.
He said he was leaving back in May, so either he's trolling or is actually buying the dlcs
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

eric21 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:27 pm He said he was leaving back in May, so either he's trolling or is actually buying the dlcs
I really haven't played FS in quite a while...but I am checking what the game is becoming.

What i would like is for them to fix the major bugs and get the Giants engine up to a standard that the game can actually be called a simulator. New equipment isn't really something FS series needs right now.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Burekcina wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:51 pm
eric21 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:27 pm He said he was leaving back in May, so either he's trolling or is actually buying the dlcs
I really haven't played FS in quite a while...but I am checking what the game is becoming.

What i would like is for them to fix the major bugs and get the Giants engine up to a standard that the game can actually be called a simulator. New equipment isn't really something FS series needs right now.
I haven’t played the game in months either. And at this point, I’m wondering if the “Year 1 Season Pass” was even worth it for me.

The kubota DLC was a thumbs up for me. But the Antonio Carraro Pack, although beautifully made, I don’t think I’ll ever use.
Vermeer pack… I don’t think I’ll ever use.
And the Platinum Expansion, unless they fixed the logging physics, I’ll never touch.

I would have been better off just buying the Kubota pack.

I don’t think I’ll be buying the Year 2 Season Pass and just wait what they’re gonna release next year.

Edit: this is no GIANTS bashing. They have done such a great job with FS19 and FS22, that I don’t think there isn’t much left out there that could really get me excited again.

Fixing the physics. That could get me excited
Ignorance is bliss
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:44 pm
Burekcina wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:51 pm

I haven’t played the game in months either. And at this point, I’m wondering if the “Year 1 Season Pass” was even worth it for me.

The kubota DLC was a thumbs up for me. But the Antonio Carraro Pack, although beautifully made, I don’t think I’ll ever use.
Vermeer pack… I don’t think I’ll ever use.
And the Platinum Expansion, unless they fixed the logging physics, I’ll never touch.

I would have been better off just buying the Kubota pack.

I don’t think I’ll be buying the Year 2 Season Pass and just wait what they’re gonna release next year.

Edit: this is no GIANTS bashing. They have done such a great job with FS19 and FS22, that I don’t think there isn’t much left out there that could really get me excited again.

Fixing the physics. That could get me excited
Just out of interest do you normally buy all the dlc from the previous games?
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:23 pm Just out of interest do you normally buy all the dlc from the previous games?
I had the season passes for both FS17 and FS19.
Ignorance is bliss
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Better than the Kubota and AC DLC as there are at least 2 pieces of equipment that fill gaps or are unique.

Self propelled baler - something unique
TM1410 - large pull type mower, fill a gap. The mid level mower in game looks funny if run on the front of a tractor and is pulled backwards if put on the back of a tractor.
R2800 - something unique in a bar rake. I wish it were not in a paid DLC so modders could use it to make single rakes and stuff for other brands
605N and BPX9010 - duplicates, but it's not like there are ton of things in these spaces