Platinum Edition @ gamescom: New Trailer & Screenshots

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Platinum Edition @ gamescom: New Trailer & Screenshots

Post by Chaki »

Just in time for gamescom, we show you more impressions from the upcoming Platinum Edition, including the Platinum Expansion, for Farming Simulator 22. Watch the new trailer!
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Myrrd

Re: Platinum Edition @ gamescom: New Trailer & Screenshots

Post by Myrrd »

Hes ALIVE
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Myrrd wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:24 pmHes ALIVE
Last week yes, don't know after the 24th if he is alive or not.....
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Myrrd wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:24 pmHes ALIVE
Awesome! You're as surprised as the rest of us.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

"Just in time for gamescon".
I guess it was a close call with all the patching that's been going on. *thumbsup*
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Just came across this on the German Forum for anyone wondering how many fields will be in the new Platinum Expansion, must be a lot of trees to go at for all the logging fans out there.

Unread post by Chaki » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:41 am

TopAce888 wrote: ↑Alas, Listertan said during the on-site presentation that there are only 3 fields.
Yes, I have to apologize. If you hear about 4-5 cards in videos from various influencers, then you can ignore that. There will be three fields. We (Wolfgang and I, who primarily held meetings and interviews with people in B2B) still had old information.
Mister-XXwrote:↑I haven't heard anything from streams to Gamescom.....
That's okay, we haven't announced any either.:D
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

3!
Its more important that there's is areas that can be cut down, cleared and then farmed....
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Would like to think it's going to be a bit like no man's land with loads of trees to cut down and then like you say create your own fields.
JonOne

Post by JonOne »

Great, set another map in the US and fill it with European equipment. Can’t wait to cultivate those three fields with my own choice of 2.5m equipment from the 27,000 available

All the decent us logging stuff is modded already, they duped the JD forward skidder thing off mod hub.

Someone needs to go to a board meeting in a big Stetson and let out a few “c’mon now(s)” they got an American on the podcast who aside from the Vermeer pack (which is like a single grain of sand against the total lack of any other us animal husbandry equipment) gets to hype about all this totally alien European equipment all day long like anyone who wants to play in the us has to compromise on immersion and cherry pick some kinda/maybe/could be stuff or wait on the modders to pick up the slack.

Of course, your free to play as/how/ wherever you like 👍🏻 just me ranting over here
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

JonOne wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:03 pm Great, set another map in the US and fill it with European equipment. Can’t wait to cultivate those three fields with my own choice of 2.5m equipment from the 27,000 available

All the decent us logging stuff is modded already, they duped the JD forward skidder thing off mod hub.

Someone needs to go to a board meeting in a big Stetson and let out a few “c’mon now(s)” they got an American on the podcast who aside from the Vermeer pack (which is like a single grain of sand against the total lack of any other us animal husbandry equipment) gets to hype about all this totally alien European equipment all day long like anyone who wants to play in the us has to compromise on immersion and cherry pick some kinda/maybe/could be stuff or wait on the modders to pick up the slack.

Of course, your free to play as/how/ wherever you like 👍🏻 just me ranting over here
Your wrong on some things, there is European equipment in US farms and that's starting to pick up, JCB fast track, fendts. Just because it's an American map doesn't mean it has to use American equipment