Now Available: Pumps N' Hoses - Third-Party Pack by Creative Mesh

yorkie

Re: Now Available: Pumps N' Hoses - Third-Party Pack by Creative Mesh

Post by yorkie »

this is a rip off , bought season pass which says in description covers all dlc for a year , clicked to install on steam to see what it is like £12.50 goes from my wallet, immediately go to get a refund which I have got not paying twice for some thing I may not like whole idea of seasons pass to me fs 2009 was my first fs 22 will be the last version I buy , I am an adult as well not at school
yorkie

Post by yorkie »

Sneaks wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:59 pm
symbob wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:53 pm

Really?? Then what was the point of buying the Season Pass? I bought the Season Pass because it was said that we would get all the 1st year DLC's and yet all we've had so far has been some fairly disappointing content. When a decent DLC comes out with some new gameplay features we're told it's not included in the Season Pass! I'll not be buying this DLC in addition to Season Pass and I don't think I'll bother with a 2nd year season pass either. It's just not worth the money. I think in the future I'll just buy individual DLCs if I think they're worth it. So far I wouldn't have purchased any of the Yr1 DLCs.

Shame on you Giants!
I guess you don't realize that this DLC isn't giants just like the header says. it's owned by Creative Mesh. So how can giants add it to the Season Pass when giants doesn't own it..
published by giants on giants web site ,giants will be taking some of the money , so are joint owners , should be part of the season pass no question
Dpk172

Post by Dpk172 »

:mrgreen: Well. It looks nice, but I am not interested in purchasing the dlc. About the season pass. It is a revenue model. What can jou say about it. It is a common model that has been used by a lot of game and software companies. It is up to the customer if he or she wants to be part of it. Personally I don't. I own the season pass, but next time, next game... I'm not going along.

The pumps n hoses pack looks nice, but I rather drive my tractor and slurry spreader over the fields.... faster and much less adoo....

Keep on farming lads... and girls...
Maikerus

Pumps N' Hoses - question about BGA capacity/performance

Post by Maikerus »

Hello. I'm considering buying this dlc but pretty much only due to the new biogas plant mechanics. I'd like to ask if You can multiple performance and capacity of BGA by adding another fermenters and other stuff? I've watched couple reviews of the dlc and I noticed that fermenters and "input facilities" (implement where u dump silage and manure) have their own capacities and it is quite different from what we have in base game. Currently I play on Haut Beyleron. I bought parcell with 1MW BGA and it's still very far from consuming all that silage from the biggest field on the map.

Edit don_apple: post moved from separate thread into already existing one for the DLC.
Fabio35

Pumps n Hoses version

Post by Fabio35 »

ive download pumps n hoses in the giants website and came the version 1.1.0.0
but when i instaled and open the game the version is 1.0.0.0
why this happens ?

Edit don_apple: post moved from separate thread into already existing one for the DLC.
Onelath

Pumps & hoeses

Post by Onelath »

Hello Forum.

Why is it that we can't connect a station pump to a PW 121 tank on the field?

In my eys it will make sense to attatch a PU 100 pump to a JC 450 tank or the pw121 tank on field and then apply the hoeses from that tanker.

ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

yorkie wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:56 am this is a rip off , bought season pass which says in description covers all dlc for a year , clicked to install on steam to see what it is like £12.50 goes from my wallet, immediately go to get a refund which I have got not paying twice for some thing I may not like whole idea of seasons pass to me fs 2009 was my first fs 22 will be the last version I buy , I am an adult as well not at school
there is a video fromcom 22 showing it off ingame before it was released so player could see what it's all about :)

https://www.farming-simulator.com/newsA ... ews_id=405
eric21

Post by eric21 »

yorkie wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:56 am this is a rip off , bought season pass which says in description covers all dlc for a year , clicked to install on steam to see what it is like £12.50 goes from my wallet, immediately go to get a refund which I have got not paying twice for some thing I may not like whole idea of seasons pass to me fs 2009 was my first fs 22 will be the last version I buy , I am an adult as well not at school
Surely you would read that isn't part of the season pass before you bought it? And surely you would know that before?
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

The description NEVER said it covers all dlc for a year... This is what giants had posted for the year 1 season pass......
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
Dpk172

Post by Dpk172 »

Besides the fact that it is a nice DLC. I was hoping it would contain irrigation hoses and pumps. Now that would have been a dlc that I would by. This one, I'll pass... but nevertheless it is once again a good dlc. So dear devs.... please consider building a irrigation dlc. That would be awesome... watering yur fields in the dry season. How cool would that be.

Keep on farming lads and girls 👧
yorkie

Post by yorkie »

eric21 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:44 pm
Surely you would read that isn't part of the season pass before you bought it? And surely you would know that before?
was already in my list of dlc just had to tick the box to install never went to basket and thru the normal buying process on steam or I wouldn't have bought it
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Buying a season pass is like buying a loot box. You'll get something, but it'll likely be garbage, of no interest to you, or available for free elsewhere.
Some people will get lucky and enjoy some of what they get, but would have saved money just buying what appeals to them.
Some people are happy to toss money at Giants.

Giants will pick and choose what to include in their loot box. If it is of little interest, it'll be in the loot box. If it's likely to make money, they'll ask you to empty your pockets, again.
BC144601

Pumps and Hoses Problem on Xbox

Post by BC144601 »

1. Xbox Series X
2. With mods and without mods
3. New save with Pumps and Hoses only: Same problem
4. Tested in game map (Elmcreek) and modded map (Western Wilds) same problem.
5. Tried un-installing and re-installing the DLC: same problem
6. Used all Hose reels (Spools): same problem

PROBLEM on Xbox
When trying to unroll or roll the Hose (doesn't matter the size or color) the Hose coming off or on the reel is really glitchy and starts flashing, flicking and jumping all over the place on the reel, also does the same as described when the Hose is connected to any pump, trailer or tanker, it starts flashing, flicking and moving about, its really distracting while playing the game.

Anyone else having these problems on Xbox?
I seen live streams and video of people playing with the Pumps and Hoses DLC on PC and PS5 not having any problems with the Hoses.

If someone from Giants Software would please forward this information to Creative Mesh it would be helpful, thanks.

Edit don_apple: post moved from separate topic into official topic for the DLC.
Last edited by BC144601 on Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rainy days

Re: Pumps and Hoses Problem on Xbox

Post by Rainy days »

I have the same problem on xbox series x I only used a small set up just to see how it works then the glitch happened but I noticed I all runs fine

Edit don_apple: post moved from separate topic into official topic for the DLC.
Celusendon

Post by Celusendon »

Hi!

The DLC, in my opinion, is quite good but still a bit left for improvements.
For example, it's a bit funny we have a drag hose to transport the slurry from the pump to the applicator, but the slurry "magically" teleported from the container/tanker to the pump. I hope with a base game or DLC update, and we will get this as well. At least the price of the DLC suggests this.

The second thing is it might be a good idea to put some user manual. As for the BGA, some functionality is not so intuitive.
For example, the input recipe is not constant, and sometimes I need 3 or 4 ingredients, sometimes only silage.
Also, it's unclear how far I can put the separator from the storage container and which containers are valid.