[Résolu] Courseplay V5 sur mac ?

Txadi

[Résolu] Courseplay V5 sur mac ?

Post by Txadi »

Bonsoir,
J'ai téléchargé la dernière version du courseplay, renommer le .zip en FS17_CoursePlay5.zip comme indiqué sur le site github. Mais rien n'y fait, il n'apparait pas dans la liste des mods installés et impossible de l'activer. Je rappelle que je suis sous mac, que je gère mon ordi sans souci et que tout est à jour (version 1.4.4 pour farm).
Quelqu'un aurait une idée de quelle version prendre pour mac ? Une version qui marche chez quelqu'un sous mac ?
Merci d'avance.
Last edited by Txadi on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don_apple

Re: Courseplay V5 sur mac ?

Post by don_apple »

Sorry for replying in english, but my french is unfortunately not very good (and Google Translate or other translation tools are equally worse).

The developer version of CoursePlay 5 from gitHub also works on the Mac OS X version of FS17:

To get it to work make sure you follow exactly the instructions in the section 'Installing the developer version' on http://courseplay.github.io/courseplay/ ... index.html , just downloading the ZIP file from GitHub and renaming it will not work.

If it still does not work then check the log.txt of the game for errors (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature)
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Txadi

Post by Txadi »

Hello Don,
Thanks for your response. Don't worry for the english, I understand ;-)
I do exactly the instrutions on this website. But, there is no "courseplay-master" folder in the developper version. So I try on the github website too (https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay) with no success.
I start the game with a new and clean launch, creating a new mod's folder, a new input binding xml file.... but I still have the problem. I will continue to search for a good result for me after reading your message.
Thanks again.
Ph!L
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

If you follow the instructions you should get a 'courseplay-master.zip' file downloaded. If you open the ZIP file it should be extracted to a 'courseplay-master' folder. You can then open that folder and compress the contents into a new 'Archive.zip' file which can then be renamed to 'fs17_courseplay5.zip'
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
claude 68

Post by claude 68 »

Bonsoir Txadi

Voici une vidéo de notre ami Sam.

Lien : Installation du CoursePlay
Bon jeu à tous
Claude 68 ( joueur PC)

Comment poster votre Log de jeu ==> PUBLIER LE FICHIER LOG du jeu
Comment poster une photo du jeu ==> PUBLIER UNE PHOTO du jeu
Lien pour la version la plus récente du CoursePlay ==> Dernière Version CoursePlay FS22
Lien pour la version la plus récente de l'AutoDrive ==> Dernière Version AutoDrive FS22
Txadi

Post by Txadi »

don_apple wrote:If you follow the instructions you should get a 'courseplay-master.zip' file downloaded. If you open the ZIP file it should be extracted to a 'courseplay-master' folder. You can then open that folder and compress the contents into a new 'Archive.zip' file which can then be renamed to 'fs17_courseplay5.zip'
rhaaaaa. I was doing wrong in trying to re-compress the folder I already expand instead of compressing the elements inside the folder. That work now!
Thanks for your time Don!
Merci Claude68. Ça marche. Je compressais le dossier au lieu des fichiers à l'intérieur... Suis fatigué du we.