Hose system problem w mapie

criss20ster

Hose system problem w mapie

Post by criss20ster »

Witam. Mam do Was takie pytanie, a raczej mam problem i proszę Was o pomoc w celu rozwiązania go.

Gram na pewnej mapie i chciałem używać moda Hose system

lecz gra sugeruje błąd w logu w postaci takiego komunikatu :

HoseSystem [Warning] : HoseSystem is trying to load the fillTrigger XML file, but the file could not be found! Loading default fillTriggers..
HoseSystem [Warning] : HoseSystem is trying to load the fillTrigger XML file, but the file could not be found! Loading default fillTriggers..

Dodałem do mapy modDesk.xml taki wiersz oraz pliki lua tak jak napisana ścieżka w modzie zip się znjadują

https://i.imgur.com/GoWfQgw.jpg

<sourceFile filename="maps/scripts/specializations/HoseSystemRegister.lua"/>
<sourceFile filename="maps/scripts/specializations/objects/AnimatedObjectExtension.lua"/>
<sourceFile filename="maps/scripts/specializations/objects/HoseSystemLiquidManureFillTrigger.lua"/>

lecz pojawiają się takie komunikaty

Error: Can't load resource 'F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/specializations/HoseSystemUtil.lua'.
Error: Can't load resource 'F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/specializations/events/HoseSystemReferenceIsUsedEvent.lua'.
Error: Can't load resource 'F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/specializations/events/HoseSystemReferenceLockEvent.lua'.
Error: Can't load resource 'F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/specializations/events/HoseSystemReferenceManureFlowEvent.lua'.
Error: Can't load resource 'F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/specializations/vehicles/HoseSystemConnector.lua'.
Error: Can't load resource 'F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/specializations/vehicles/HoseSystemPumpMotor.lua'.

oraz

Error: Running LUA method 'Bga.onCreate'.
F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/maps/scripts/specializations/objects/HoseSystemLiquidManureFillTrigger.lua:43: attempt to index global 'HoseSystemUtil' (a nil value)
Error: Running LUA method 'AnimalHusbandry.onCreate'.
F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/maps/scripts/specializations/objects/HoseSystemLiquidManureFillTrigger.lua:43: attempt to index global 'HoseSystemUtil' (a nil value)

--- fast Forward Mod V2.1 loaded --- (by upsidedown)
Error: Running LUA method 'loadMapFinished'.
F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/maps/scripts/specializations/HoseSystemRegister.lua:56: attempt to index global 'HoseSystemUtil' (a nil value)
Wopster

Re: Hose system problem w mapie

Post by Wopster »

Please explain your bug in English.. you can't expect me understand whatever language you are trying to communicate..

Not sure what you trying to do but do not modify anything on the mod himself..
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

OK english version for Wopster

Hello. I have a question for you, or rather I have a problem and I am asking you for help in solving it.
I play on a map and I wanted to use the Fashion Hose system
but the game suggests an error in the log in the form of such a message:

I added modDesk.xml to the map, and the lua file as well as the written zip path

https://i.imgur.com/GoWfQgw.jpg

<sourceFile filename="maps/scripts/specializations/HoseSystemRegister.lua"/>
<sourceFile filename="maps/scripts/specializations/objects/AnimatedObjectExtension.lua"/>
<sourceFile filename="maps/scripts/specializations/objects/HoseSystemLiquidManureFillTrigger.lua"/>

but such messages appear

Error: Can't load resource 'F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/specializations/HoseSystemUtil.lua'.
Error: Can't load resource 'F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/specializations/events/HoseSystemReferenceIsUsedEvent.lua'.
Error: Can't load resource 'F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/specializations/events/HoseSystemReferenceLockEvent.lua'.
Error: Can't load resource 'F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/specializations/events/HoseSystemReferenceManureFlowEvent.lua'.
Error: Can't load resource 'F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/specializations/vehicles/HoseSystemConnector.lua'.
Error: Can't load resource 'F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/specializations/vehicles/HoseSystemPumpMotor.lua'.

or

Error: Running LUA method 'Bga.onCreate'.

--- fast Forward Mod V2.1 loaded --- (by upsidedown)
Error: Running LUA method 'loadMapFinished'.
F:/ModyFS17/mods/NorgeCrestValley17/maps/scripts/specializations/HoseSystemRegister.lua:56: attempt to index global 'HoseSystemUtil' (a nil value)
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

You don't have to add the whole mod to your map?

You only need the zip file in your modfolder for it. It will do all the work for you.
So, the only thing you need todo is prepare your map objects for it (user attributes) and set the xml entries.
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

I have a zip file in mods with the map. But I do not know exactly what I would have to do
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

I can see that you added all the script files from the hose system to your map modDesc.. don't do that.. it will never work.

The hoseSystem.zip will do all the map work out of box. Like i said you only need to set the xml entries in your map xml and the user attributes on the map object.
Lookup some maps that prepared for it. Like the lossberg. ;)
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

Loosberg maps You mind ?
Last edited by criss20ster on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

THX
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

I have send screen for You priw. Could You lokks ?

I have pigs manure in GE maps https://i.imgur.com/buUp3I5.jpg buts in map.xml i have this https://i.imgur.com/0LAQSjs.jpg

I have such values in my map and where to put them in exactly because I have doubts whether dobzre is typing

https://i.imgur.com/FwXMA7R.jpg

<hoseSystemFillTrigger identifier="pigsManurePit" >
<pit coverNode="0>0|0|0" bottomNode="0>0|1|1" planeNode="0>0|1|0" planeMinY="-1.7" planeMaxY="-0.85" animatedObjectSaveId="hoseSystemPigPitCover"/>
planeNode="0>0" planeMinY="-0.5" planeMaxY="-0.5" this is my index for my map <!-- norecreasvalley -->
<!-- <hoseSystemReferences> -->
<!-- <hoseSystemReference /> -->
<!-- </hoseSystemReferences> -->
</hoseSystemFillTrigger>
<hoseSystemFillTrigger identifier="cowsLiquidManureTank" >
<pit planeNode="0>0" planeMinY="-1.257" planeMaxY="2.07" />
<pit planeNode="0>0" planeMinY="-0.91" planeMaxY="0.8" /> <!-- norecreasvalley -->
<hoseSystemReferences>
<hoseSystemReference node="0>2" /> <!-- animations -->
</hoseSystemReferences>
</hoseSystemFillTrigger>
<hoseSystemFillTrigger identifier="BGALiquidManureTank" >
<pit planeNode="0>0" planeMinY="0.914" planeMaxY="0.914" />
<hoseSystemReferences>
<hoseSystemReference node="0>2" /> <!-- animations -->
</hoseSystemReferences>
</hoseSystemFillTrigger>
</hoseSystemFillTriggers>
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

Look at the user attributes from the map lossberg. You need to set some extra attributes for example the identifier.

The identifier in the XML searches for the identifier in the user attribute.
If your map object has a pit.. add the pit entry in the xml. As you can see on the lossberg map only at the pigs there's a pit.
Else you just need the hoseSystemReference entries.
silverjee

Post by silverjee »

Hi

Sorry if my question looks stupid but I installed the Hose System mod as well as the mods having the corresponding script. The hoses would not connect with the slurry tank/trailers although i can take the hoses in my hand and move them.

Il have removed the mods that can conflict (Groundresponse and Realistic beacons) but it still doesn't work. I have tried it on several different maps (including Lossberg) but still doesn't work....

Any clue on how I can figure out what is messing and how to solve it?

Looking forward to hearing from you :gamer:
silverjee

Post by silverjee »

Apparently this had to do with the FillTypeMassAdjustement (that I removed and now the HoseSystem seems to work sorry for the intrusion
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

Mm, that's an interesting one. Haven't heard of that mod conflict before. Thanks for posting will do some investigation on that matter.
Appi

Post by Appi »

silverjee wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:05 pm Hi

Sorry if my question looks stupid but I installed the Hose System mod as well as the mods having the corresponding script. The hoses would not connect with the slurry tank/trailers although i can take the hoses in my hand and move them.

Il have removed the mods that can conflict (Groundresponse and Realistic beacons) but it still doesn't work. I have tried it on several different maps (including Lossberg) but still doesn't work....

Any clue on how I can figure out what is messing and how to solve it?

Looking forward to hearing from you :gamer:

Hi, I have the same problem with you, could you explain better how he solved it?
Thank you