Radiostreams

Das Forum für Fragen und Diskussionen rund um die Mobile Titel des Landwirtschafts-Simulators.
lamsung

Radiostreams

Post by lamsung »

Before attending the Eugene O'Neill Conference last summer time in Waterford, Conn., I understood I'd a couple of things that is similar to its artistic director, Wendy C. Goldberg--our ages, our Brooklyn addresses, a shared a desire for new. One passion I had not recognized we shared, however, was skateboarding. The 32-year-old director developed a desire for the game while working in the 2005 conference on Wendy MacLeod's Thrash (in regards to a youthful journalist going after an elusive, semi-upon the market master skateboarder). how to know what size skateboard to get

I introduced my very own skateboard towards the 2006 conference and so i could practice within the parking area, from any chance of injuries or humiliation I would face in New You are able to. This really is, actually, a metaphor in my experience in the O'Neill--the conference established fact like a rut for playwrights to skin their proverbial knees. And beyond that, skating appears representational from the direction by which Goldberg wants to accept conference these days--youthful, fun and slightly harmful.

The metaphor only stands up to date--skateboarding is perhaps more mainstream than theatre nowadays, and let us just state that like a skater I create a good playwright.

Nonetheless, Goldberg's 2005 appointment as mind of 1 of America's most storied play-development retreats marks what may well be a seismic shift.

Founded in 1965, merely a year following the Eugene O'Neill Theater Center itself, the Playwrights Conference may be the earliest iteration of the items has turned into a juggernaut, a cluster of O'Neill-backed gatherings on music-theatre, puppetry, cabaret and critique, in addition to numerous educational programs.

The Playwrights Conference remains a cornerstone, however, and Goldberg's directorship is essential.

"I believe boards of company directors are embracing people of my generation because there's an capability to be around to more youthful audiences," Goldberg explained inside a recent interview, "but we are of sufficient age to possess were built with a profound education within our art, to talk well about our artistic visions, and to search out new methods for operating, both fiscally and organizationally."

As established fact to readers of the publication, contemporary theatres must court that many hotly searched for-after of census--the youngish culture aficionado who might well be in a concert, film or gallery--without alienating their existing subscriber bases. When choosing her O'Neill season, Goldberg states she searches for "theatrical occasions that blur the lines between text and spectacle, which are sociopolitical, idiosyncratic and [stay] in contact with contemporary trends in other artistic media in addition to popular culture. I am always fascinated with exactly what a theatrical audience is happy by--and that i like it when what was previously regarded as a 'downtown show' has moved uptown."

From the eight projects selected for rise in 2006--Adam Bock's The Receptionist, Darren Canady's False Creeds, Jorge Ignacio Cortinas's Bird within the Hands, Ursula Rani Sarma's The Exchange, Laura Schellhardt's The K of D, Tommy Smith's Ac and the play for youthful audiences The Storyplot, and my very own 1001--all were adventurous, whether structurally, linguistically, topically or the 3. Plus they were accessible. This is not unusual--today's youthful playwright is really as apt to be as conversant within the well-made play as she or he could be with absurdism, or Brecht, or experimentalists like Paula Vogel, Erik Ehn, Maria Irene Fornes and Mac Wellman.

Tommy Smith's Ac, for instance, plants the tropes of absurdism inside a naturalistic structure by putting his surreal tragicomedy in the realm of McMansions and suburban sprawl, he exposes the ridiculous excess in the centre of this world. best complete skateboards for beginners

Ursula Rani Sarma's The Exchange similarly challenges expectations. "My intention was to produce a play that appeared as if a conventional Irish play but that was really a subversion from the form," she explained. By pushing that form to extremes, her lyrical, riveting work evokes the tumultuous social and economic alterations in contemporary Ireland. Within the situation of 1001, the play (a number of variations around the tales from the Arabian Nights) is formalist, however it could have been impossible with no work of language playwrights like Len Jenkin, Eric Overmyer and Constance Congdon.

Sometimes, however, multivalent artists find it difficult to find homes for work that does not fit so easily into established groups, as well as in this the O'Neill demonstrated useful. Laura Schellhardt, whose K of D used textual and performative experimentation to understand more about urban legends in a tiny town, explained, "Authors need creative harbors. Authors have to be advised, now more than ever before, that what they're saying is, actually, useful, so we require an relatives of artists and audience to assist shape the end result.

To State The PLAYWRIGHTS CONference were built with a great 2006 season, however, isn't to suggest that Goldberg and company have experienced simple to use. Additionally towards the administrative and financial tumult reported during these pages and elsewhere, the final 2 yrs have marked the passing of some good artists carefully connected using the O'Neill, including playwrights August Wilson, Wendy Wasserstein and John Belluso and also the O'Neill's founding artistic director, Lloyd Richards. Richards's passing particularly underlines the legacy that Goldberg must shoulder.

"The combined conference and academic efforts in the O'Neill create a type of year-round theatre camp, however the principal focus happens to be around the Playwrights Conference," board chair Tom Viertel explained. "This is actually the first significant development conference in the usa, and all sorts of this really is totally laid at Wendy's ft." Nobody's more conscious of that than Goldberg. "What's unique concerning the O'Neill is the fact that it's 4 decades of the specific philosophy behind it--essentially, it is a theatrical development process, not really a literary one," she reasons. "Like both Lloyd Richards and [Richards's successor] James Houghton, I wish to evaluate which the very best atmosphere is perfect for each play.

I believe this really is more constructive than setting rules." Theatre has altered considerably because the O'Neill's beginning, and also the conference has endured because the locus of numerous of individuals changes. Within the 1960s, Edward Albee and John Guare were stated to possess revolutionized American play rise in a gathering beneath the O'Neill's fabled "Conference Tree," where they made the decision that a number of staged readings will be the modus operandi for assisting new playwrights. Nearly 30 years later, O'Neill residents Take advantage of Handel and Madeleine George made the decision to found 13P, the author-brought company whose motto is, "We do not develop plays. We all do them."

That development possibilities outnumber productions of recent plays isn't news, obviously, and there's lots of excellent work generated by development labs round the country. Still, I have to admit which i contacted my very own O'Neill residency with a few trepidation. There's a inclination to overdevelop plays, even though I anticipated the prestige and exposure (and fun) the conference will bring, It seemed like 1001 was pretty much complete. Happily, the O'Neill is substantively not the same as most workshops--amongst other things, the readings contain staging and style elements.

Possibly my personal favorite element of the residency was the "dream design" meeting, a convention from Richards's days, by which each playwright will get to inform a design team what she or he would use limitless sources. It's rare that playwrights obtain the chance to collaborate carefully with designers, and also the meeting of spatial with textual thinking demonstrated invaluable. how to choose a skateboard

Following the dream design conferences, the resident set designers (within this situation Rachel Hauck and Antje Ellerman) built elaborate scale models to become displayed outdoors the presentations. Included in this were the contributions of lighting designer Josh Epstein, seem designer Iaeden Hovorka and Obiewinning prop designer Faye Armon--seem and props being two new elements added by Goldberg, both vital for 1001. The internet aftereffect of all of this would be a rare opportunity to see all of the play's moving parts for action with no pressure of production. The play went through a couple of minor textual changes, however the spatial, aural and visual aspects of the play--and there are lots of them--grew to become sharper, more honed.
Last edited by lamsung on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hach

Re: Radiostreams

Post by Hach »

Hallo ,versuch mal.

<streamingInternetRadio href="player.ffn.de/ffn.m3u"/>

Gruß Hach
Last edited by Hach on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

Die --! Am Anfang müssen raus und die -- am Ende auch.
Hach

Post by Hach »

böserlöwe wrote:Die --! Am Anfang müssen raus und die -- am Ende auch.
Stimmt, so ist es richtig.
Gruß Hach
Xantrios74

Post by Xantrios74 »

Auch hier dann gleich der Hinweis:

Solltest du Spielabstürze (Freezes) haben während du Radio/Radiostreams hörst, dann lass das Radio/die Radiostreams lieber weg.
Hatte genug "Hickhack" wegen dem Radio/den Radiostreams...seit ich Radio über einen externen Player höre, hatte ich keinen einzigen Crash mehr.

Gruß,
Xantrios
...und was machst du den ganzen Tag? Trecker fahr'n!

"Die Definition von Wahnsinn ist, immer wieder das Gleiche zu tun und andere Ergebnisse zu erwarten."

Vielen Dank an die Modder/Mapper!
HGReaper

Post by HGReaper »

Manche Radiostreams funktionieren auch im LS schlichtweg nicht.
FFN gehört leider dazu, allerdings weiß ich nicht, ob das am Spiel liegt, oder an der "Art und Weise" wie der Stream vom jeweiligen Sender kommt.
Dabei fällt mir ein kleines Feature ein, was man zukünftig einbauen könnte: die "Klangqualität" an den Schlepper anpassen!
Damit sich die Musik auf dem alten 1455 mit zwei No-Name Lautsprechern deutlich schlechter anhört, als auf einem neuen 936 mit modernem "Soundsystem".
Dabei seit LS 11, danke Gronkh :lol:

Trecker geht nicht bitte Hilfe!
Leute, hier kann keiner Hellsehen, bei Problemen immer:
- welche Map?
- welcher Mod?
- wann/ wie/ wobei?
- wie lange beobachtet?
- Log!