Lawn mower won't cut

Das Forum für Fragen und Diskussionen rund um die Mobile Titel des Landwirtschafts-Simulators.
Crf2018

Lawn mower won't cut

Post by Crf2018 »

Hello. My son and I are having an issue with the Profihopper 4 WD mower on Farming Simulator 18. We can't get the mower to cut and collect grass. We followed all the instructions ( as far as pressing the right buttons on the controller) and we still can't get the mower to cut. We can hear the mower engine start but it won't cut the grass. We even sold the Profihopper 4 WD and then repurchased it back ( hoping it was a little glitch in the system) and we still can't cut any fields. We went on YouTube to see what we were doing wrong and everyone says to just hit the buttons that we have been pressing. We have no idea why we can't cut grass.....Also, can you tell me what mod or map download do we have to do to get the winter season? My son went on YouTube and seen that some maps have snow but he can't find them. He want to put plows on his tractors.
> Thanks
Treeguy1857

Re: Lawn mower won't cut

Post by Treeguy1857 »

I would just drive it into the nearest lake. It can be used as fish habitat!!
Crf2018

Re: Lawn mower won't cut

Post by Crf2018 »

Lol. I hear you but my son is into the whole grass cutting. I have a landscape business and when he found the same type of mower on FS18 that I use he was excited. I just don't get how on the YouTube videos the mower is clearly cutting the grass but when we try to cut grass it won't cut. Do you know any possible reasons for this? Also, my son was wondering how to get to the winter season. He seen videos (again on YouTube lol) of winter seasons. They had plow trucks and all. Do you know how we can get to the winter season?
Thanks