Nawaro Maus Spawn Issue

Das Forum für Fragen und Diskussionen rund um die Mobile Titel des Landwirtschafts-Simulators.
SterlingSilver

Nawaro Maus Spawn Issue

Post by SterlingSilver »

I have recently tried to use the the Ropa NawaroMaus for the first time, but found that on every save I have, it will not spawn. The hour glass continues to go, even for hours on end. What should i try doing to fix this problem?
Samira

Re: Nawaro Maus Spawn Issue

Post by Samira »

Start a New Savegame with a Standard Map (without any Mod except the one with the Maus, buy the Maus and Post Log.txt
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@SterlingSilver: if you are using the FS17_FuelUsageDisplay mod, then currently this unfortunately needs to be disabled if you want to use the Nawaro Maus: https://github.com/TyKonKet/FS17_FuelUs ... /issues/43
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
SterlingSilver

Post by SterlingSilver »

Oh, thank you, that makes finding and eliminating the problem much easier. if i disable the fuel usage mod, buy the maus, and then re-enable the fuel usage mod will there still be problems?
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Yes, the Nawaro Maus and the fuel usage mod unfortunately are currently completely incompatible with each other. So activating the fuel usage mod after buying the maus won't work.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules