How to Mute Mic

Ihr habt ein Team und sucht Mitspieler? Oder seid ihr als Spieler auf der Suche nach einem neuen Team? Dann ist dieses Forum euer Platz.
jhennessee82

How to Mute Mic

Post by jhennessee82 »

My son is starting to do alot of multiplier on FS17 and we have come to find out that the microphone is always on in some of the maps/servers that he's using. Is there a key command to turn on and off the mic?

Thanks, Concerned Parent.
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Re: How to Mute Mic

Post by böserlöwe »

Which Version of FS u use?
PC, XBone, PlayStation?

Which Software u use to Speak with other Members?
Have a look at this Software to switch Mic on/off or Mute
jhennessee82

Post by jhennessee82 »

We are using TeamSpeak.
jhennessee82

Post by jhennessee82 »

Sorry forgot to add its the pc version. I was hoping there was a key command otherwise he has to keep switching windows while hes playing.
Darthbot

Post by Darthbot »

Team Speak has an Option named Push to Talk. I have to push the left alt Key to talk, otherwise noone can hear me. But you can take every Key you choose in the Teamspeak Options.
„And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by”
Inmitten des ewigen Kreislaufs der Zeit, wird aus lauem Wind ein Sturm entstehen.
Vom Abgrund starren Dämonenaugen weit, die die Razgriz, die schwarzen Flügel sehen.

Bei Grapthars Hammer, Bei den Söhnen Warvans. Schwöre ich dir, du wirst gerächt werden.
jhennessee82

Post by jhennessee82 »

Thanks, this helped out alot. I got my brother in law to set it up. I quess he uses that software when he's on his games.