Can someine help with a potato planter issue i have?

Ihr habt ein Team und sucht Mitspieler? Oder seid ihr als Spieler auf der Suche nach einem neuen Team? Dann ist dieses Forum euer Platz.
JohnKarpenter

Can someine help with a potato planter issue i have?

Post by JohnKarpenter »

This could be well known. I'm new to the planting of potatoes. Currently on six ashes map (PS4 Pro) and decided to give potatoes a whirl this coming season. I am using the game default planter and the rows look like broken up zig zags instead of straight. i have tried running it in at different angles and using the helper but no luck. Is the map bugged, or am i doing something dumb?
ladicker

Re: Can someine help with a potato planter issue i have?

Post by ladicker »

I don't know the exact answer of this issue, But let me help you to solve it. :biggrin2:

I think that is because of the direction you are planting. The map sounds like it doesn't have multi angle terrain and thus the rows you sow will be at 0, 45, 90, 135 etc degrees.

I reckon you are sowing at about 22 ( or 67 or 112 etc) degrees and it is right on the cusp of one or the other lines and is jumping between the two and this is giving you the zig zag pattern
Ariana11

Post by Ariana11 »

It's great to hear that you're trying out potatoes on the Six Ashes map! The zig-zag pattern you're seeing with the default planter is actually intentional and is meant to help with the planting process. However, if you prefer straight rows, you can try using a different planter mod that allows for straighter rows.

As for the issue with the helper not working, it could be due to the terrain or the placement of the planter. Try adjusting the terrain or finding a flatter area to plant in, and make sure you're positioning the planter correctly before activating the helper.

I hope this helps and happy planting!
nisha111

Post by nisha111 »

JohnKarpenter wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:28 am This could be well known. I'm new to the planting of potatoes. Currently on six ashes map (PS4 Pro) and decided to give potatoes a whirl this coming season. I am using the game default planter and the rows look like broken up zig zags instead of straight. i have tried running it in at different angles and using the helper but no luck. Is the map bugged, or am i doing something dumb?
Don't worry, we all start somewhere! It's great that you're giving potato planting a try. Regarding the zig-zag rows, it's possible that the map or the default planter settings might be causing the issue. Let's troubleshoot together to find a solution. Experiment with different angles, consider adjusting the planter's settings, or try using a different planter altogether. Remember, learning is a process, and with some patience and exploration, you'll soon master potato planting like a pro!