Big Bud DLC and Helper AI Issues?

Nestoche

Big Bud DLC and Helper AI Issues?

Post by Nestoche » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:05 am

Trying out the small Big Bud tractor the other night with the big seeder that comes with the BB DLC on Midtown USA 2017 Plus map (on a square field by the way) using the AI helper as well as Courseplay. Big Bud don't seem to work very well. The tractor backs-up and then jackknifes and starts to slip. Is the BB DLC not able to work with the in game AI helpers or Courseplay at all? If that's the case then that is a real bummer!

Anyone have any success with the BB DLC with AI Helpers or Courseplay?

Thanks

iw_shawn

Re: Big Bud DLC and Helper AI Issues?

Post by iw_shawn » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:30 am

Nestoche wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:05 am
Trying out the small Big Bud tractor the other night with the big seeder that comes with the BB DLC on Midtown USA 2017 Plus map (on a square field by the way) using the AI helper as well as Courseplay. Big Bud don't seem to work very well. The tractor backs-up and then jackknifes and starts to slip. Is the BB DLC not able to work with the in game AI helpers or Courseplay at all? If that's the case then that is a real bummer!

Thanks
I use the Big Bud DLC with Courseplay, when doing the course generation set the course to have two or three headlands (round or smooth corners), this will give the tractor room to turn without backing up.

I never use the in game AI so cant give any advice there.

Nestoche

Re: Big Bud DLC and Helper AI Issues?

Post by Nestoche » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:55 am

iw_shawn wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:30 am
Nestoche wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:05 am

Thanks
I use the Big Bud DLC with Courseplay, when doing the course generation set the course to have two or three headlands (round or smooth corners), this will give the tractor room to turn without backing up.

I never use the in game AI so cant give any advice there.
Thanks iw_shawn, Very much appreciate the reply!. Will try it out tonight. I think I was using the "Turn" function in courseplay so maybe that was the issue. Yea, the normal AI I hardly use but was testing out FS's AI to see if it help but it didn't.

Thanks again!