John Deere

Tobyboy2007_Xbox
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:42 pm

John Deere

Post by Tobyboy2007_Xbox » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Yay! John Deere finally in FS! I know we've been shown the 8R and the 6R, but where is the 7R? It is my favourite tractors and if GIANTS leave it out I am going to be sad. Also, I looked in "Harvesters" section on their page for FS19, pressed JD and all it came up with was the T560? It doesn't say coming soon so I guess we'll only have one JD combine?

User avatar
this_is_gav
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:36 pm
Location: Northumberland, UK

Re: John Deere

Post by this_is_gav » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Lars said yesterday on Discord "Only the T560 ... it's the only [JD] combine afaik". My guess is that there will be a DLC at a later date containing more of their equipment for those who want it.

As for the 7R the general consensus here was that the initial CGI trailer preview video (the February one) featured a 7R. Martin Rabl said during Farmcon that he thought it was a 6R, though it didn't look like one or the 8R (from the final trailer) to me. I certainly wouldn't rule out that a 7R is coming. We expect a 9R to feature somewhere too as the Collector's Edition seems to have one pulling a Bednar seed drill on one of the included stickers.

User avatar
vondeylenfarms
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 pm
Location: USA, Ohio

Re: John Deere

Post by vondeylenfarms » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:32 pm

I assume it would be like the case IH lineup in the fs17? A few different tractors and combines..but to hear there is only one combine and it's the European version is a huge disappointment...now if they allow modders to make more or a dlc with more is better but one in the beginning *censored*...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however not racist we own some green :coolnew: )

Platform-PS4

Eggski
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:29 pm
Location: North Shropshire, UK

Re: John Deere

Post by Eggski » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:14 pm

The thing is as its been in the past that we cant simply have everything from the start, what isnt in from the beginning will be taken care of with DLCs or modders.
Farming the proper way, on PC.

User avatar
lefe1
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:21 am
Location: Amish Country Ohio

Re: John Deere

Post by lefe1 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:53 pm

I'm happy with just getting the one combine. To me I don't really care what color of tractor I have as long as it does what you want it to do. having JD is nice.. But you also have to look at it this way Giants just accomplished something amazing with getting JD onboard with other tractor manufacturers (competitors) because no other game developer has ever did that.. JD was all ways a stand alone farming game that they made and the only tractors in the games was JD. So to me having just 1 JD combine is a GIGANTIC step for Giants and John Deere because it will be the 1st time that any game that was made will have all the big tractor manufacturers in 1 game, it has never happened. and that is just a step forward on getting more of what everyone wants. like some said I think we will get more JD stuff in a up coming DLC. Goods things are coming...
Last edited by lefe1 on Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you, modders that make mods for PS4. Keep up the awesome work.


patiently waiting for Nov. 20th
Farming Classics starting equipment. with the 5th wheel

garyst
Posts: 586
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Re: John Deere

Post by garyst » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:56 pm

Well I guess if there isn't going to be an s- series combine I will be using the case ih combines again as I want my farm to look and feel as American as possible and I just can't get myself to like the looks of the t560. I will probably try it for a little while though but would more than likely stick with a case ih.

Gimli54
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:51 am

Re: John Deere

Post by Gimli54 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:21 pm

It still says coming soon under the John Deere tab

eric21
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: John Deere

Post by eric21 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 pm

Yeah for equipment and tractors.

User avatar
TacoFarmer
Posts: 3072
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 8:55 pm
Location: TBAP Ranch,PS4

Re: John Deere

Post by TacoFarmer » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:35 am

eric21 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 pm
Yeah for equipment and tractors.
Somebody ban this guy for always being a buzzkill!!!
[PS4] Farm Happy My Friends.

The Flaming Taco Hacidenda

Jballak9197
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:53 pm
Location: Iowa USA

Re: John Deere

Post by Jballak9197 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:52 am

TacoFarmer wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:35 am
eric21 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 pm
Yeah for equipment and tractors.
Somebody ban this guy for always being a buzzkill!!!
I'd second that! I'm happy with what we get, we wouldn't want all of FS to be over ran with JD green. Its nice to have a nice variety of equipment from many brands. Now if Giants is/was able to get permission for bidders to make other equipment of our favorite brands. Well we'll just have wait with patience... Kindly
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.

gmfarmer420
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:19 am

Re: John Deere

Post by gmfarmer420 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:13 am

15 had the new Holland harvester pack they are probably planning something similar. Hopefully with deere forage harvester.
FS17 on PC FS15 on X360

eric21
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: John Deere

Post by eric21 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:39 am

Either that or added a few days later

BigC92
Posts: 4282
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: John Deere

Post by BigC92 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:31 am

lefe1 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:53 pm
I'm happy with just getting the one combine. To me I don't really care what color of tractor I have as long as it does what you want it to do. having JD is nice.. But you also have to look at it this way Giants just accomplished something amazing with getting JD onboard with other tractor manufacturers (competitors) because no other game developer has ever did that.. JD was all ways a stand alone farming game that they made and the only tractors in the games was JD. So to me having just 1 JD combine is a GIGANTIC step for Giants and John Deere because it will be the 1st time that any game that was made will have all the big tractor manufacturers in 1 game, it has never happened. and that is just a step forward on getting more of what everyone wants. like some said I think we will get more JD stuff in a up coming DLC. Goods things are coming...
^ this guy gets it. If it does what i want it to, its in my shed, be it JD, Case or NH, or any other brands, im not one of them " only have one brand" type of guy, i have 2 Challengers and a NH tractor, NH combine, Krone Mower and Forage Harvester. And sugarbeet harvester on my Hagenstedt save, ill buy what i can afford basically.

User avatar
Lost1nSpace
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:17 pm

Re: John Deere

Post by Lost1nSpace » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:11 pm

That is 100% a 7R. I think there will be just 3 tractors from Deere, 6R-7R-8R.
Image

User avatar
this_is_gav
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:36 pm
Location: Northumberland, UK

Re: John Deere

Post by this_is_gav » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Lost1nSpace wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:11 pm
That is 100% a 7R. I think there will be just 3 tractors from Deere, 6R-7R-8R.
Image
As I said in the second post above we know at least that the 9R is coming at some stage, most likely in the base game but possibly a DLC or bonus, as well as the Gator bonus for the Collectors Edition (and probably for one or both of the consoles).

Post Reply