American and european machinery

TioTincho

American and european machinery

Post by TioTincho »

There will be a difference between the machinery that it is in america and the ones that are in Europe.
For example the massey ferguson combine harvesters, or the weel/track setup on some tractors like narrow rear/all twin weel in america, or narrow or wide tracks on the case quadtrack in america too.
eric21

Re: American and european machinery

Post by eric21 »

We have duels on tractors in europe..
garyst

Post by garyst »

But they are too wide. We need more row crop narrow dual options for the large mfd tractors like the magnum and Optum have in fs17. But on the other hand the combine single tires in fs17 are too small and need to be alot wider.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

The duals setup for the case magnum "narrow twin wheels" is the only one similar to an american style setup Eric that's what I believe he's referring too. At least in my area I've never seen a duals setup with as wide of a tire as what is on most of the tractors in game. Simple enough thing but it would be hard to apply a similar setup to more of the tractors ingame.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

i' m a poor lonesome farmer that don' t live in the narvel of the world
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

Preble 818 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:33 pm The duals setup for the case magnum "narrow twin wheels" is the only one similar to an american style setup Eric that's what I believe he's referring too. At least in my area I've never seen a duals setup with as wide of a tire as what is on most of the tractors in game. Simple enough thing but it would be hard to apply a similar setup to more of the tractors ingame.
wide rear duals are typically a thing I see with older equipment. think 70/80s vintage.