How to uninstall a "DLC" from PS4?

BigC92

Re: How to uninstall a "DLC" from PS4?

Post by BigC92 »

RODHA wrote:
BigC92 wrote:Like you said if you cant uninstall them, its fine, but why are you trying to uninstall them for? You bored with them, or they have too many bugs?
Should I really have a good reason in order to uninstall anything from my console?
I mean, it has been asked a couple of times now and I just don't get it.
My reasons is not he point. I just want to uninstall something and I can't.
All I want is to learn the reason for it. That is all.

This topic is getting really interesting and I really wonder if anybody from Giants will post anything in here.
Im just wondering is all... Im not telling you to do anything, i just want to know why your uninstalling the DLC pack, not going to bash at you or anything...
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Unistalling updates goes to Sony and not Giants.are you trying to free up mod space?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

eric21 wrote:Unistalling updates goes to Sony and not Giants.are you trying to free up mod space?
Just wanted to tidy up up the mod list (DLC list is the title).
You know, get rid of anything I don't use.
I do the same for mods. If I don't like a mod and see no use for the future I don't keep it.
I wanted to do the same for DLCs.
PS5 / FS22
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

I had to uninstall a fair amount of mods on my PS4 so that I could use Drumard. The main problem would be another farm as all all my save slots are used, one for each of the available farms.
toto2.0

Post by toto2.0 »

au finale est ce que l'ont peu désinstaller un DLC sur consol ou ps4 sans désinstallé tout le jeu car je n'ai pas tous suivi :?:
toto2.0

Post by toto2.0 »

au finale est ce que l'ont peu désinstaller un DLC sur consol ou ps4 sans désinstallé tout le jeu car je n'ai pas tous suivi :?:
Izzie Werner

Post by Izzie Werner »

If you don’t have enough space on your PS4’s hard drive, you may need to delete a game in order to free up space.