SiloKing not picking up

andi31

SiloKing not picking up

Post by andi31 »

Just bought the siloking to mix power food and would like to use the vaccum feature but it is not *censored* anything up.
Yes i have the machine turned on! lol
Farmer2B

Re: SiloKing not picking up

Post by Farmer2B »

do you have it lowered all the way down?
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

I've tried it for a while and it doesn't work very well, especially with silage. Use the Peecon Mammoeth instead. ;-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Take masterplans advice. Even at 150 cows your not gonna want the siloking anymore. Use the Peecon mixer.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
aklein

Post by aklein »

The stock siloking is crazy in how many times you have to load the thing to get your cows up to full bars so you can ignore them for a few game days. The big peecon mixer is better in you have to make less batches but its still a bunch of trips with a front loader to dump bales. which is how I use it to make sure my mix ratios dont get messed up with odd capacity buckets.

If your on PC the best thing for larger collections of cows is a power food mixer placeable so you just tip the ingredients in and let the machine make up the power food to then tip that directly.
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

aklein wrote:The stock siloking is crazy in how many times you have to load the thing to get your cows up to full bars so you can ignore them for a few game days. The big peecon mixer is better in you have to make less batches but its still a bunch of trips with a front loader to dump bales. which is how I use it to make sure my mix ratios dont get messed up with odd capacity buckets.

If your on PC the best thing for larger collections of cows is a power food mixer placeable so you just tip the ingredients in and let the machine make up the power food to then tip that directly.
...and that's why I ignore bales and use a mod Lizard 11 500 L bucket. Put 2 of them of silage, 2 of hay and the rest is straw. You get ratio of 36-36-28, so you utilize almost the max limit of straw, which is 30 %. ;-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
aklein

Post by aklein »

Do you have massive mounds of lose material or do you use the hay loft and will that fill directly to the bucket?
rikerdude

Post by rikerdude »

When I start playing on PC again; that's one first things I'm getting when I start cows. Marhu made a great mod!
Playing on PS4