Rostselmash RSM 161 by Giants

SimulatedSphere

Re: Rostselmash RSM 161 by Giants

Post by SimulatedSphere »

RODHA wrote:All headers are universal. Only thing is the HP of the harvester. If it is too low, it might not be enough to power bigger headers.
Also if the headers are a bit low for the smaller combines , it can stop the combine from driving when working . ALso the combine could potentially tip forward due to the weight of the header.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

lefe1 wrote:Nope I bought a lot of stuff, got down to 18 slots, bought a mf series 600 that has 18 slots and took it down to 0. So it only takes 1 slot.
How does that work? I don't see how that should work. Kinda wish I got it earlier than I actually did now. Oh well, it is still an awesome piece.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

jenna_q wrote:
lefe1 wrote:Nope I bought a lot of stuff, got down to 18 slots, bought a mf series 600 that has 18 slots and took it down to 0. So it only takes 1 slot.
How does that work? I don't see how that should work. Kinda wish I got it earlier than I actually did now. Oh well, it is still an awesome piece.
Its got me baffled too. I just went and updated it anyway though, its not a harvester I'll own when I'm down to my last few slots on a map.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

jenna_q wrote:
I don't get it either. so if it only needs 1 slot why do all the others need more than 1 slot? is it because if you say you have 900 slots and you buy 900 tractors 1 per slot it would crash the game? but the thing is after you buy say a tractor for 18 slots the same tractor only cost you 1 slot after that. I just don't get why we have slots. it must be something is to why we have slots. mmmmmmm
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

SimulatedSphere wrote:
Jamiephilips23 wrote:Don’t we already have a fendt combine pack on consoles?
Yeah but they are reskins of the MF harvester .
Is the 9490x still bugged? It said 18 mph top speed but only did 14 last time i used it.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

lefe1 wrote: I just don't get why we have slots. it must be something is to why we have slots. mmmmmmm
My guess would be that Giants determined that there is a maximum memory size of objects that can be in the game before it slows to a complete crawl or worse still, hangs. From this total size capability, each individual object is allocated an approximate slots number for the game to be able to track at which point it will reach object capacity. All objects could actually be allocated 1 slot in the code but in such case the game would allow too many objects and there would be a problem well before the count reached zero. That would explain how this harvester could have been 1 slot when initially released. Its a falsehood and could cause a problem in a game that reached a zero slot count although there is probably a safety margin allowed so you'd need several objects with undervalued slot counts to hit the critical size.
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

livesea72 wrote:
SimulatedSphere wrote:
Jamiephilips23 wrote:Don’t we already have a fendt combine pack on consoles?
Is the 9490x still bugged? It said 18 mph top speed but only did 14 last time i used it.

Not sure if it's a bug but I've noticed that the 9490x has a slower road speed with tracks than it does with standard road tires, is that what you meant?
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Newholland T8 wrote:
livesea72 wrote:
SimulatedSphere wrote:

Not sure if it's a bug but I've noticed that the 9490x has a slower road speed with tracks than it does with standard road tires, is that what you meant?
If you fit any combine with tracks on the front , it will always be slower .
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

The 9490x with wheels also went 14 mph.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

On my PS4 it definitely does 30k with wheels and 20k with tracks.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Claas claim a possible transport speed of 40kph with their terra trac system, I don't know of any wheeled combines that will top that.
From their website: the LEXION 750 is now available as a 40 km/h version. The maximum speed can be attained with the three different track widths of the TERRA TRAC system.
http://www.claas.co.uk/products/combine ... =CUK_en_UK
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

What header should be used for corn and sunflower? Since the hp is under 400hp, the obvious headers evidently can't be used.
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Anyone of them will work really. However if you want to be able to run a tractor and wagon beside the combine use a header that is the same width or narrower than the draper it comes with.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Guil wrote:On my PS4 it definitely does 30k with wheels and 20k with tracks.
I will check it out again, been awhile since i used it.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

ekeenan wrote:What header should be used for corn and sunflower? Since the hp is under 400hp, the obvious headers evidently can't be used.
The biggest one that will fit the pipe :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer