Slow plant growth

masterplan

Re: Slow plant growth

Post by masterplan »

Straw-Walker wrote:It would be useful to have a 'Time to next growth stage' indicator.
I support that! *thumbsup*
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
Bushmaster77

Post by Bushmaster77 »

masterplan wrote:
Straw-Walker wrote:It would be useful to have a 'Time to next growth stage' indicator.
I support that! *thumbsup*
That would be a useful tool.

I am going to change my rate from Normal to Slow. Was just about done planting about 20 hectares and my end rows already popped through. Way to fast for me.
Straw-Walker

Post by Straw-Walker »

http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017 is the answer.
I've been using it for several days and it makes planning your crops so much easier. You can set different growth stage times for each crop and see how long to the next stage. The display turns orange when there's 2hrs left and red at 1hr. One of the best mods yet.
Disk version, Update 1.4.4 on Win10 PC with Xbox controller.
http://www.g4mix.co.uk
averydan

Post by averydan »

What would be the trouble in just turning plant growth off during the night?
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

i play on hard difficulty and fast growth, but been thinking about changing to slow growth but i believe i would have to lighten up the difficulty to normal or possibly easy to do this otherwise i think it would be impossible to make any money. slow growth would better simulate seasons. i think animals would be a huge part as they would gain money everyday vs crops every 5 days. it sure would be nice for timing the fertilizing stages. anyone else do this?
Gaming PC
Hendi26

Post by Hendi26 »

I play usually on easy/normal difficulty (find it too much of a grind on hard due to prices and not having much playing time). I have my speed set to 5x with normal growth rate and withering off. I only ever fast forward time after the days work is done until 5am the next day. I find thus the best mix for me, i dont do animals straight away so if i find myself with not much to do i smash out silage bails if possible.
How long do you get after the final growth stage until the crop withers?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Hendi26 wrote:I play usually on easy/normal difficulty (find it too much of a grind on hard due to prices and not having much playing time). I have my speed set to 5x with normal growth rate and withering off. I only ever fast forward time after the days work is done until 5am the next day. I find thus the best mix for me, i dont do animals straight away so if i find myself with not much to do i smash out silage bails if possible.
How long do you get after the final growth stage until the crop withers?
I think its three, the first is yellow, second is like a light orange, last is a dark orange, hope this answers your question, but i do what you do-ish, i cut wood at night, thats safe right? :lol:
Hendi26

Post by Hendi26 »

Yeah totally safe! :lol:
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Holding a torch in one hand while using a chainsaw with the other?
This is obviously some new definition of the word safe that I was previously unaware of! :mrgreen:
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
OOWAR!!

Post by OOWAR!! »

Yes but where is it when you are not using it. Is In my pocket? Where are the goggles & trousers?
PC.
X BOX CONTROLLER
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Motoventurer wrote:Hello everyone,

here is my small tutorial about growing stages and yields/income.

klickme

There is a link to the spreadsheet (with the different yields) in the video description.

Martin
Somehow I've missed this topic. That is some great research motoventurer :hi: but what happened to the video? The link just doesn't work anymore :confusednew:
PS5 / FS22
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

yeah I haven't been in this topic for some time but came back, not for the video, but the spreadsheet... which I cant get to now either.. I have done a new re-start on Chellington, hard mode slow growth.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Hard mode, slow growth on Chellington :shock: That is brave :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

RODHA wrote:Hard mode, slow growth on Chellington :shock: That is brave :mrgreen:
Its challenging... but some of the new mods are making it interesting... new sell point, new silos

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Guil

Post by Guil »

Not sure how relevant this is but I saved it a long time ago.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9JysW ... p=drivesdk