Do Missions Expire?

Dogface

Do Missions Expire?

Post by Dogface »

If a field, say #22, has a Mission, for instance "plow the field". If I chose to never do that mission and not plow that field, will it get done without me?
...and cycle to a new mission, probably cultivation.
Null

Re: Do Missions Expire?

Post by Null »

Yes
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

Well, not so much expire, eventually the farmer will do the work themselves, just means the mission moves onto the next stage, so you still get another mission,

If he ask you to plant crops, but you dont, when the mission ends the next mission might be to fertilize the crop for him, but eventually you will fill the bar up then no more missions
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
BigPapaMax68

Post by BigPapaMax68 »

WolfeUK wrote:Well, not so much expire, eventually the farmer will do the work themselves, just means the mission moves onto the next stage, so you still get another mission,

If he ask you to plant crops, but you dont, when the mission ends the next mission might be to fertilize the crop for him, but eventually you will fill the bar up then no more missions
The last statement is not true you will still have missions when the green bar is full. Its just when the green bar is full that will be the lowest price you will pay for the field.
FS 13, 15, 17 & 19
XBOX 1
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

So even though you have the bar too 100% And you dont own the fields, can you still do missions for them?
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Thanks guys, good to know.

The green bar is just your "reputation" with that farmer. When the bar is full, you have the best reputation you can get, and a 20% discount on his or her fields.
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

BigPapaMax68 wrote:
WolfeUK wrote:Well, not so much expire, eventually the farmer will do the work themselves, just means the mission moves onto the next stage, so you still get another mission,

The last statement is not true you will still have missions when the green bar is full. Its just when the green bar is full that will be the lowest price you will pay for the field.
The missions stopped when the bar got full with me ? but not being back to them in a while though to check again
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

WolfeUK wrote:
BigPapaMax68 wrote:

The missions stopped when the bar got full with me ? but not being back to them in a while though to check again
I'm still doing plenty of missions even though the "reputation bar" is full. You might have just coincided the full reputation with a fertilising mission because if you fetilise a field while it is growing then you can't fertilise again until the next growth stage thus it says "No Missions Available".
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

danielhawkins wrote:
I'm still doing plenty of missions even though the "reputation bar" is full. You might have just coincided the full reputation with a fertilising mission because if you fetilise a field while it is growing then you can't fertilise again until the next growth stage thus it says "No Missions Available".
Ah, ok, thanks for clearing that up *thumbsup*
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Null wrote:Yes
Actually the plowing never gets done, they just skip to cultivated!
MC, aka Master of Cereals
W1der

Post by W1der »

wildberry wrote:
Null wrote:Yes
Actually the plowing never gets done, they just skip to cultivated!
If you do a plowing mission ... after the "mission field" is cycled 3 times ... does it "revert" the same way as the normal fields, owned by the player?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

W1der wrote:If you do a plowing mission ... after the "mission field" is cycled 3 times ... does it "revert" the same way as the normal fields, owned by the player?
I have no clue as I never do a plowing mission... harvesting and fertilising is what I prefer! :blushnew:
W1der

Post by W1der »

wildberry wrote:
W1der wrote:If you do a plowing mission ... after the "mission field" is cycled 3 times ... does it "revert" the same way as the normal fields, owned by the player?
I have no clue as I never do a plowing mission... harvesting and fertilising is what I prefer! :blushnew:
What ... plowing is to much work for this "hard core farmer"? ... :lol:

I plowed a mission on one of the biggest fields on the goldcrest valley map (no GPS) ... will probably not do that again (since they nerfed the pay back) ... :blushnew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

W1der wrote:What ... plowing is to much work for this "hard core farmer"? ... :lol:
Yeah, I'm a antiplowist :lol:

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.
Thanks, Giants, for treating your fans like that! *thumbsdown*
W1der

Post by W1der »

wildberry wrote:
W1der wrote:What ... plowing is to much work for this "hard core farmer"? ... :lol:
Yeah, I'm a antiplowist :lol:

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.
Thanks, Giants, for treating your fans like that! *thumbsdown*
Hjm ... there might be a fix ...
Instead of writing a new post ... just make one ... and write ALL your comments in that one ... just edit it when you have something more to say ...
I think that editing does not have this "timer" ... *thumbsup*