Can this not be done?

Chad

Can this not be done?

Post by Chad »

Is it possible for Giants to PLEASE allow us to hire more workers? Am currently playing on ps4. Do not know if this can be done thru DLC? Any insight from the programming gurus on the forum? Thank you in advance!
canadafarms

Re: Can this not be done?

Post by canadafarms »

Sorry 6 is all ps4 and Xbox 1 can have, it used to be only 3 in prior versions. Not much can be done its a hardware limitation.
PS4
Guil

Post by Guil »

canadafarms wrote:Sorry 6 is all ps4 and Xbox 1 can have, it used to be only 3 in prior versions. Not much can be done its a hardware limitation.
It was 6 as well in fs 15 on PS4. I think it might have been 3 on PS3.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Guil wrote:
canadafarms wrote:Sorry 6 is all ps4 and Xbox 1 can have, it used to be only 3 in prior versions. Not much can be done its a hardware limitation.
Yes you are right it was 6 on the ps4 and xbox1 in 15. I was just pointing out it is better than it used to be. I know at times when using 6 workers my ps is working hard and I get some lag at times so I would rather be limited to that than have my game crash. I played ps3 on FS 13 with just 3 and this is much nicer for sure.
PS4
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

canadafarms wrote:
Guil wrote:
Yes you are right it was 6 on the ps4 and xbox1 in 15. I was just pointing out it is better than it used to be. I know at times when using 6 workers my ps is working hard and I get some lag at times so I would rather be limited to that than have my game crash. I played ps3 on FS 13 with just 3 and this is much nicer for sure.
Oh yea the game is not happy when you get that many workers out and about, especially if you place the majority on one field. I've also noticed frame rate stutters when I am working close to my bale stacks and even if I put all my equipment in one area.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Chad wrote:Is it possible for Giants to PLEASE allow us to hire more workers? Am currently playing on ps4. Do not know if this can be done thru DLC? Any insight from the programming gurus on the forum? Thank you in advance!
You feel you're not getting enough messages like "Helper C is blocked by object" or "Helper D has finished their tasks," only to find out that he didn't, because he decided to stop in the middle of the job or to turn in the biddle of last row? :-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

maybe he uses several helpers on one fieldto to counter this issue ;-)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

juf.de wrote:maybe he uses several helpers on one fieldto to counter this issue ;-)
...and is waiting for two messages: "Helper C is blocked by an object" and "Helper D is blocked by an object" when they collide. :-D
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

jenna_q wrote:
canadafarms wrote:
Guil wrote: It was 6 as well in fs 15 on PS4. I think it might have been 3 on PS3.
Oh yea the game is not happy when you get that many workers out and about, especially if you place the majority on one field. I've also noticed frame rate stutters when I am working close to my bale stacks and even if I put all my equipment in one area.
yea i have 199 bales stored and the frame rate drops to near single digits when i drive by them.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC