Best way to find gold nuggets.

wheelchairman36

Best way to find gold nuggets.

Post by wheelchairman36 »

I've never bothered with the coins in 15 but now interested in finding the nuggets in 17 on Canadian national v5 but wondered how besides walking the whole map.
wheelchairman36

Re: Best way to find gold nuggets.

Found 89 so far. Seen that after 10 they show on the map but I have 1 That isn't where it says. It is by field 15 NW area of the field. I even mowed the grass and can't find anywhere in that area. There are no buildings in the area either
CanadianNationalv5.jpg
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

wheelchairman36 wrote:Found 89 so far. Seen that after 10 they show on the map but I have 1 That isn't where it says. It is by field 15 NW area of the field. I even mowed the grass and can't find anywhere in that area. There are no buildings in the area either
CanadianNationalv5.jpg
If your on GCV some of them are on buildings and there are a couple on top of the train bridges. If there's any kind of a structure around you may have to get creative.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
The Dude

Post by The Dude »

And the 1M award for finding them all now makes it worth tpp
aklein

Post by aklein »

Go until your position location is right on top of the nugget icon. then start looking around. it looks like there is still grass there so it might be under the grass clipping.
wheelchairman36

aklein wrote:Go until your position location is right on top of the nugget icon. then start looking around. it looks like there is still grass there so it might be under the grass clipping.
I did that and even owed to remove all tall grass.
aklein

Post by aklein »

Fire up the giants editor and look to see where the nugget is at that location using the editor. It could be the map author incorrectly placed the nugget below the surface layer. Also look up it might be that the nugget is floating in the air.

I have also enabled flight mode before and that sometimes gives you a better perspective to see the nugget than being on ground level.
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

wheelchairman36 wrote:Found 89 so far. Seen that after 10 they show on the map but I have 1 That isn't where it says. It is by field 15 NW area of the field. I even mowed the grass and can't find anywhere in that area. There are no buildings in the area either
CanadianNationalv5.jpg
Can you upload that pic via the Giants Image Server? Your link asks me to download some software in order to view the pic...

https://image.giants-software.com/index.php
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

here is the Pic on Giants Server.
wheelchairman36

böserlöwe wrote:here is the Pic on Giants Server.
TY