New to farming? Ask questions here:

jaro76

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by jaro76 »

Blademaster wrote:I'm on PS4 is it possible to make an area level for a place able?
Unfortunately not (any platform). There is no way to play with ground shape except modifying map files (which can be used only on PC anyway)
PS4
FearEile

Post by FearEile »

Blademaster wrote:
Unfortunately not although some of the placeables (buildings) can to a certain extent self level their base/foundation.
Eggsbox: FearEile
Blademaster

Post by Blademaster »

That's what I thought. Just making sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks for your help.
Blademaster

Post by Blademaster »

I bought 10 sheep but only 8 in the pen. Will they all show up at some point? Playing on PS4. Thanks in advance for your help.
Guil

Post by Guil »

No there is only "some" viewable. All your sheep are still producing wool so don't pay attention to the number you see in the field.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yes, in fs13, it says, only certain amount are viewable, but if you buy more they will contribute.
Bullymom04

Post by Bullymom04 »

I got it. It would be much easier if Giant would of left us pick and choose which seeds to buy :-)
Thanks for your help.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Bullymom04 wrote:I got it. It would be much easier if Giant would of left us pick and choose which seeds to buy :-)
Thanks for your help.
You do choose what seeds to buy. After you have filled your seeder up with seed, if you have PC or Mac, you need to press "Y" to switch seeds. But you did not state your platform, so I wouldn't know what Xbox One or PS4 controls are.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Blademaster

Post by Blademaster »

I'm playing on PS4 GV and I downloaded mod for flatbed trailer. I selected it and it has the check box checked. Now where do I find it? I've looked through the store but maybe not in the right place? Thanks.
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

I would say look through the shop very carefully again. Perhaps look especially in baling technology, miscellaneous, or low loader categories.

If it is a PS4 mod, I am certain that you are not going to have the same problem as us PC players where we think a mod should show up in the shop but ends up not.
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Blademaster wrote: Now where do I find it?
It's in the low loaders section in the shop.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Aqualize

Post by Aqualize »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
Bullymom04 wrote:I got it. It would be much easier if Giant would of left us pick and choose which seeds to buy :-)
Thanks for your help.
You do choose what seeds to buy. After you have filled your seeder up with seed, if you have PC or Mac, you need to press "Y" to switch seeds. But you did not state your platform, so I wouldn't know what Xbox One or PS4 controls are.
That is choosing seed in the driller for planting, not buying. I think Bullymom04 meant to actually buy the correct seeds that you want to plant.
Aqualize

Post by Aqualize »

Bullymom04 wrote:Help with Sowing Machine - Refilling...

I been playing for a few weeks, and I don't know why, but since I started over (learning new things) I can't plant anything. I pulled the sowing machine up to the seed bins and it opens, and when I click "refill" nothing happens. I've tried about everything I can think of, but still nothing.
Thank you.
As said, if it is a seed drills which also fertilize you can have a problem. Place the seed and fertilizer bags further away from each other. But I had some issues anyway in the beginning, thought it had been patched by now. You should always be able to fill a seeder if you open the cover and use pallet forks to lift the bag over the seed drill. It will automatically empty into the tank.
Blademaster

Post by Blademaster »

Found it in baling technology. Thanks for your help.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Aqualize wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
Thanks for your help.
That is choosing seed in the driller for planting, not buying. I think Bullymom04 meant to actually buy the correct seeds that you want to plant.
Is Bullymom04 talking about missions?
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt