New to farming? Ask questions here:

Progeekzy

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by Progeekzy »

Why dont we need to water our crops? Crops dont grow without water. And this is a "sim"
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Progeekzy wrote:Why dont we need to water our crops? Crops dont grow without water. And this is a "sim"
If you are on about irrigation, then it would only come as a mod
Loerwyn

Post by Loerwyn »

Exfarmer89 wrote:Is there a way to get free water? I tried the beach areas, but it would not give me the refill option.
You have to get it just right, I think. I was able to get free water by carefully backing my water tanker into a water source until the option came up. I had to submerge the rear a little.
FS17 Newbie.
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

Is the trophies on PS4 called "Farmers' Favorite" available on Westbridge Hills or is it possibile to complete it only on Gold Crest Valley?
Guil

Post by Guil »

I think that's the one where you do jobs for all the farmers. It should be available on any map but I got it on goldcrest.
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

Yeah, that's right. I am asking because I'm not sure if you can do this trophy on Westbridge where I'm currently playing.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I can't see why not. Have you tried do a mission for all the farmers on the map? I'm not sure but I don't think there is as many different farmers as goldcrest but not sure if that matters.
packer_fan

Post by packer_fan »

juf.de wrote:search the different modding sites, the change is high someone already converted it.
if i search other sites and find mods how can i tell if a mod will work? or is it just a game of chance?
do u know any good, trustworthy sites?
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

First of all you should make sure, that these mods are tagged for FS17.
Secondly check the comments if there are any on this site.
Mods from thse sides have a high chance to actually work:
https://www.modhoster.com/
https://fs-uk.com/
http://americaneaglesmodding.com/
and of course the official modhub: http://www.farming-simulator.com/mods.p ... country=gb

sites like
modhub.us might or migth not work
in generall you have to be cautios with:
mods of eastern europe equipment
JohnDeere Mods
Claas Xerion Mods
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
bluediamond85

combine tool unfold and activate

Post by bluediamond85 »

hello to all:

I'v been at other farms has a hire worker. I thought I was going to pick corn. the mission has 2 built in combines a yellow one and a red and white one to be used. the dialog box says to unfold the tool where the corn is picked from and turn it on. I got everhything else ready to use excpt for the tool. any help please? I went through the tutors selction but did not see the operation of the big yellow or the red white combines listed.

jeff (bluewdiamond)
bluediamond85

any downloads available?

Post by bluediamond85 »

hello again:

any downloads available. I know there is a new tractor out for dl for $14.00 which is not bad. comes with attachments? but I guess thats it? just one tractor? no other dls?

bluediamond
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

You have to unfold the harvester by press X on your keyboard, you also did not mention what platform you are on.

Also, the Big Bud DLC comes with attachments yes. If you would look in ModHub, you will see what downloads are available.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
bluediamond85

Post by bluediamond85 »

hello johndeer318:

thanks for the answer I'm sure you are right since u played this alot longer than me, I been useing the xbox1 windows controler and it says lb +x to activate the cutting tool. but its for those 2 combines the other combine case international the one thats on my farm works goodwith with lb+x to activate the cutting tool. I thought "x" is for getting in and out of the farm machinery? i could be wrong. if I am, my mistake, I only played it for 10 hrs according to the game.

bluediamond
Guil

Post by Guil »

Go to the menu and enable the help window and it will tell you the controls in the top left of the screen. The same button configurations will do different things depending on what tool is highlighted in the bottom right of the screen.
bluediamond85

blue icons blanking on map

Post by bluediamond85 »

Hello all:

Sorry to be a pest the manual did not say anything about blue icons blinking on the map. Can some one explain this. What I'm I suppose to do with this?

BTW I got the headers on the combine working.

bluediamond85