New to farming? Ask questions here:

Smith Modding

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by Smith Modding »

Can we see your log please? You may gave the gearbox addon installed
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Are you using seasons mod? As that disables auto engine starting iirc, and will also cause your vehicles to stop running, take longer to start and eventually refuse to start altogether if don't maintain them. You can maintain vehicles by taking them to a workshop, either at the dealership, on your farm, or a placeable workshop/toolbox, and pressing left alt+r. The cost to maintain is linked to the age of the vehicle, the hours it has done and how often you wash it.
If you are using seasons, I'd highly recommend reading the manual to get the most out of it.
If you don't have seasons, something is wrong. Try disabling all mods except the map you are playing and see if it still happens.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
sdewey

Post by sdewey »

Hairy Bob:
Thank you.. I will uncheck into the Seasons Mod and get back to you.. First one to point this out.
Thanks
Not so Hairy Steve
Jamiephilips23

Re: Potatoes....where to seel them?

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

FlyFisherman wrote:Hello I just harvested my potatoe crop and went to store them in my silos.. they are not acepted there.....so where to I sell them then? thanks

I would try the root crop silo it’s in the mod hub mate hope this helps!
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
SimulatedSphere

Re: Potatoes....where to seel them?

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Jamiephilips23 wrote:
FlyFisherman wrote:Hello I just harvested my potatoe crop and went to store them in my silos.. they are not acepted there.....so where to I sell them then? thanks

I would try the root crop silo it’s in the mod hub mate hope this helps!
Most farmers dump them on the ground I think ( not really sure as I do not work on a farm ) but then you have to buy 2 conveyors - maybe the cheaper but more longer process as conveyors load about ten thousand litres per real minute.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
sdewey

Post by sdewey »

Hairy Bob was spot on- Seasons mods will affect the auto ignition
Thank you thank you.

Now, does anyone have experience in downloading the Missouri Map from MikeModding - it all shows downloaded into my Mods folder - but the map never appears - any thoughts?

Thanks
Steve Dewey
Guil

Post by Guil »

Seasons changes a lot of things but it's really good.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Hairy Bob wrote:If you are using seasons, I'd highly recommend reading the manual to get the most out of it.
Best advice I have read in a long while :D

Thanks for providing very accurate and clear support on Seasons Hairy Bob. :) Many others should be mentioned also, but found your post really to the point. :)
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

It always amazes me how many people come to a forum to ask simple questions rather than just RTFM!
Thanks for creating a mod that completely changes the way I farm, realismus team. I've spent around 250 hours playing with seasons, and I can't see myself going back now. Giants should employ you guys!
Koen2709

Post by Koen2709 »

FarmerJimbob wrote:
Koen2709 wrote: Thanks alot for your reply, i will turn off plowing and crop witheren just to start with and also use 1 stage fertalising that will be easier to start with.
Good idea - keep it simple to start with, you can change the options anytime you like to make it more involved later if you want. What difficulty level did you set it on? It doesn't matter too much since you can change all options regardless but it is really quite difficult making money on hard to enable progression in the game first time out. Normal is a good balance or easy if you won't be able to set aside hours and hours for the game.
I chose the normal game setting. I dont have hours and hours time to play and stil goes slow to get money but it is fun play. Previously i cheated a little but it takes the joy away and gives me the feeling im working for nothing. So bit by bit :)

Also i have snotter question, there are option like wheel weight, extra (wider) wheels or tracks. What diffrence does that make?
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

If you have the crop destruction mod, narrow tyres will not destroy crops. Other than that it's just a visual thing AFAIK. I like to put dual wheels on for drilling, wheel weights for heavy draft work, narrow tyres for spraying and wide tyres for everything else. It doesn't seem to make a difference but it pleases me!
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Is there a thread or overview that describes the seasons mod? I'm on PS4 so I won't be playing that option but it sounds interesting.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yes there is, it's a biggun
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Or visit their seasons manual online
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
FarmerGerz18

Post by FarmerGerz18 »

This has most probably been answered before. Can you use harzard lights (both indicators at same time) on consoles?
Xbox One