New to farming? Ask questions here:

Peter Griffin

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by Peter Griffin »

It's just how the game does it. All fertilizer texture is the same. It's not a bug and there's nothing wrong with it
XBOX/ FS22
nikiban

Post by nikiban »

with the season after when time without water and food dies a pig?
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

juliangrossi94 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:56 am Hello folks,
I have a problem with manure texture. I bought a manure spreader to fertilize my fields, but after running it over the ground the only thing it does is the darker colour you get with a normal fertilization. So no manure texture is laid on the ground.
I thought it was a problem of the mod I was using (manure spreader) but the same happens with vanilla spreders so... I'm lost here. If someone knows what could be happening I'd be very greatful!!
Peter Griffin wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:04 pm It's just how the game does it. All fertilizer texture is the same. It's not a bug and there's nothing wrong with it
On PS4, manure is coloured light brown and has different texture.
Maybe you should post in the bug forum, so Giants may have a look?
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Guess I didn't pay that close attention. My apologies
XBOX/ FS22
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

nikiban wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:57 pm with the season after when time without water and food dies a pig?
Not sure. I have never tried to starve my pigs, so I do not know how long they can last without food or water. Sorry.
FS-19 (PC)
Ahart

Re: Newbie help - mods not seen (again)

Post by Ahart »

can you tell me how to use the repair vehicle mod that FS-17 includes in the game. the buttons and procedure,this for PC

Edit don_apple: moved to correct thread.
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

Peter Griffin wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:51 pm Guess I didn't pay that close attention. My apologies
No prob ;)
don_apple

Re: Newbie help - mods not seen (again)

Post by don_apple »

Ahart wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:49 pm can you tell me how to use the repair vehicle mod that FS-17 includes in the game. the buttons and procedure,this for PC

Edit don_apple: moved to correct thread.
You already have a separate thread for this, I'd suggest to continue there: viewtopic.php?f=893&t=124770&p=981941#p981728
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

Hello,
Is there a key to all the product symbols located above the selling price? I can't figure out the blue bag with the TMR symbol in it. Thanks
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

OldGuy wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:06 am Hello,
Is there a key to all the product symbols located above the selling price? I can't figure out the blue bag with the TMR symbol in it. Thanks
I believe there is a page near the end of the help section in the Esc menu that lists all the symbols.
oakchip

Post by oakchip »

"TMR" stands for Total Mixed Ration. This is a FS15 term, as in FS17 it is called 'Power Food'. It is fed to cattle. Normally you have to mix it in a special mixing wagon before feeding it to your cows. It is a mixture of Hay, Straw, & Silage. Unless you have a Mod which allows you to buy it in bags?
Rambler

Post by Rambler »

Hi, I’m new to farming simulation and having played on my sons ps4 I just bought the fs17 sim for my desktop. I downloaded it through steam and downloaded the gps mod expecting there to be an installer but there isn’t. Should I have found it in the mod section at the start of the Sim? If so where and if not how do I install the gps mod?
Thanks
Mark
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Hi and welcome to the forum aswell as the farming community.

Short answer:
Check this LINK for finding the FarmingSimulator2017 folder, where the mod folder will be inside. Put your zip files into this mod folder (if there is no mods-folder create a folder called "mods" (without the "")

Long answer:
In this game there are 2 ways to get mods into your game:
1. if you check the main menu you will see a button called "mods", installing a mod from that list will install itself into the game. The mods there are the ones from the official mod hub, here's the link, if you want to see more infos: http://www.farming-simulator.com/mods.p ... country=gb
but beaware that the same menu is available on consoles, but not the same amount as for PC
2. mods from the rest of internet or the traditional way: download a mod you like, you will get a .zip file, which should stay this way (vehicle, equipment and map mods will all come in a zip file)
2.1. unless there is "unrar", "_unpack", "entpack_mich" (many mods are german) mentioned as part of the mod name, then you will have to put the zip files inside this zip file into your mod folder

Some thing you should know, playing with mods:
Mods from the official mod hub are mostly safe to use, if they contain an error it should be not gamebreaking
Mods from the any other source can contain multiple errors and render your game unplayable, some sites are more trustworthy then others
inside your farmingsimulator2017 folder is a file called log.txt, this file will tell you something about your game including which mods are loaded and which one cause errors
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Rambler

Post by Rambler »

Thank you
Mark
jinx3230

Property income

Post by jinx3230 »

i'm not new to the FS17 game,but there is something that has always made me think,now i don't know if it's the same on the pc[i don't have that version of the game],on the FINANCES sub menu page in game,it does list what your property earns in a day that bit i understand,but not why it fluctuates for example,
{i can't put screen shot up}
Monday ,£27,054,000
Tuesday ,£24,048,000
Wednesday ,£24,048,000
Thursday ,40,048,000
Today ,1,002,000
i haven't placed anymore property that generates an income but thursday is nearly double,has anyone else noticed this in their game and can explain what is going on