New to farming? Ask questions here:

HJacobs

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by HJacobs »

Hello,

I just downloaded the LT Master Goweil mod. But I don't know how to open the side of the machine to start it. According to the help menu I must press the N button, but that doesn't seem to help.
Can somebody explain me how to work with this machine please?

Thanks!
MikeFlu

Post by MikeFlu »

Not really a question, but I just got the game a couple days ago and I've become addicted. I've added some mods and, being from the US, I'm really liking the US Outback map. I just completed my first attempt at stacking round bales of straw on a wagon and thought I'd share a couple screenshots. I can't wait til I can afford a loader with four wheel steering, but this is definitely a great way to learn precision control of a tractor. It's not perfect, but it was my first try. It did take about 2 hours, not including planting, fertilizing and harvesting the barley, then bailing the straw. Thanks for looking.

mikejl46

Post by mikejl46 »

Beginner here, Where do I find a logging skidder for skidding trees? I don't see one in the forestry equipment.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Theres one in the modhub its more an implement thougb
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

MikeFlu wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:17 pm Not really a question, but I just got the game a couple days ago and I've become addicted. I've added some mods and, being from the US, I'm really liking the US Outback map. I just completed my first attempt at stacking round bales of straw on a wagon and thought I'd share a couple screenshots. I can't wait til I can afford a loader with four wheel steering, but this is definitely a great way to learn precision control of a tractor. It's not perfect, but it was my first try. It did take about 2 hours, not including planting, fertilizing and harvesting the barley, then bailing the straw. Thanks for looking.

That looks great, but i love SP better, because you have better control over your vehicles, on MP there everywhere, they act like there driving on ice.
Ciarand01

Post by Ciarand01 »

HJacobs wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:23 am Hello,

I just downloaded the LT Master Goweil mod. But I don't know how to open the side of the machine to start it. According to the help menu I must press the N button, but that doesn't seem to help.
Can somebody explain me how to work with this machine please?

Thanks!
Hi

Firstly the engine needs to be running on the tractor the LT is attached to, go to game settings and turn "automatic engine start" to off

Next while inside the tractor use X to unfold the LT, exit the tractor, move to the right hand side of the LT and press N, the panel should now open

Next press Z and X to lower the bale slide and standing supports, and then B unfold the table.

Finally move to the other side of the machine and press N again to open the wrapper panel.

It's a great piece of kit when you finally get it to work!!

Happy baling!!
mikejl46

Post by mikejl46 »

I would like to get my 360 wireless controller working with Farming simulator 17. Whats the best way to get it connected on Windows 10? Is the Microsoft receiver compatible with windows 10? Does anyone have this working well with Farming simulator 17 and an Xbox 360 controller?
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I think it should just be plug in the charger to a usb port on your PC and you'll be good
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

What is the best way to make a little money on hard fast is it silage?
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
NateS

Post by NateS »

Logging is good money too and cheap startup costs. A chainsaw is $1000. I use the Biobeltz log fork and load 6m logs onto a flatbed trailer. Get around $1000 per 6m log.
PC & PS4
Jamiephilips23

Re: Potatoes....where to seel them?

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

FlyFisherman wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:58 pm Hello I just harvested my potatoe crop and went to store them in my silos.. they are not acepted there.....so where to I sell them then? thanks

You need a root crop silo buddy they are available on the mod hub
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

What the best way to make some cash on hard just started bsm’s new map on hard and need some cash for bigger machines cheers guys
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
NateS

Post by NateS »

Jamiephilips23 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:58 pm What the best way to make some cash on hard just started bsm’s new map on hard and need some cash for bigger machines cheers guys
Answering you for the second time since you asked a second time...

Logging is good money too and cheap startup costs. A chainsaw is $1000. I use the Biobeltz log fork and load 6m logs onto a flatbed trailer. Get around $1000 per 6m log.
PC & PS4
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

NateS wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 pm
Jamiephilips23 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:58 pm What the best way to make some cash on hard just started bsm’s new map on hard and need some cash for bigger machines cheers guys
Answering you for the second time since you asked a second time...

Sorry buddy my fat fingers ain’t good with modern day technology much appreciated
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Money cheat!
Failing that, silage or logging. My preferred method is silage bales, but you play your own game!
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc