New to farming? Ask questions here:

tmc2919@hotmail.com

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by tmc2919@hotmail.com »

If corn EC sells at the Co-Op for 358 What is the association between prices for grain sales is it per 100 weight, per ton, per bushel?
Also the milk number that shows on the animal page is that total dollar value, number of gallons. Is the price of milk per pound per gallon ETC.
Where do i find the price for milk?
Thank you i really appreciate a response with the answers
Tipton Farmer
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

^^
1) The price would be $358/1000L.

2) I believe the milk number is the liter number. IDK how milk price works and I don't believe that there is a place to see the price of milk.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
scoobzor134

Post by scoobzor134 »

I recently saw a video where the creator said he loaned his combine to his neighbour. Any ideas how it's possible??
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I don't think that's possible. Probably just him role playing or something
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Beaudamien

Multiplayer Help

Post by Beaudamien »

Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is a way to play or create a multiplayer game if I bought the fs17 game through steam? I heard no and yes. But when I try to create a game I can't seem to find my map that I want to play with my friend on. Do I have to buy the game from the giants website to play MP and if I do, will it conflict with my steam version? Or do I have to delete my steam version and rebuy the one from giants website?
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

MP works the same with Steam version. Easy to set up an mp game but your friend has to have a copy of the game and he has to have the same mods installed for the map as you
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Joe gisch

Post by Joe gisch »

mud puddles

it would be possible to add to the maps mud wells with realistic physics like those of pc? bottoms wells that reduce the speed of the vehicles and can not miss mud to all side, if somebody has pole in the modhub please ....
ecjcasey

Post by ecjcasey »

Hello

I am happily immersed in the West Coast map and am trying to farm as it was done in the 1980s (my teenage years) in the UK, using the implements I can find which fit the period.

So far I am using the MF pack and the Ransome's plough and harrow mods, which are lovely, however I have some questions if I may about the implements themselves.

1. None of the three ploughs (2 x MF, 1 x Ransome's) have a turn option. Therefore can I gather from the lack of a turning option that small, fixed ploughs were the norm in the '80s UK? Plus, I'm assuming, having read some ploughing history, that the ability to turn a plough means it is a reversible plough?

2. The MF seed drill only sows, so are seed drills that fertilise too a recent thing?

3. Bale wrapping - can I do this in the 1980s? If not, do I assume from that that bales were not processed into silage back then?

Finally, I've read many interesting farming history pages about the various crises that hit the US in the'80s and many about the food mountains etc in the UK, but can't find anything specifically about the differences in techniques and machinery between the '80s and today, except for WIkipedia etc - could anyone point me in the right direction please? And if anyone knows of any other '80s era mods that would be suitable, I would be very grateful. I'm aware of most of the tractors I think - particularly the TW-5s!

Thanks very much - any help gratefully received.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Joe gisch wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:16 pm mud puddles

it would be possible to add to the maps mud wells with realistic physics like those of pc? bottoms wells that reduce the speed of the vehicles and can not miss mud to all side, if somebody has pole in the modhub please ....

No as it contains outside scripts that are not in the base game. It won't come to fs17. Maybe fs19
XBOX/ FS22
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

ecjcasey wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:03 pm Hello

I am happily immersed in the West Coast map and am trying to farm as it was done in the 1980s (my teenage years) in the UK, using the implements I can find which fit the period.

So far I am using the MF pack and the Ransome's plough and harrow mods, which are lovely, however I have some questions if I may about the implements themselves.

1. None of the three ploughs (2 x MF, 1 x Ransome's) have a turn option. Therefore can I gather from the lack of a turning option that small, fixed ploughs were the norm in the '80s UK? Plus, I'm assuming, having read some ploughing history, that the ability to turn a plough means it is a reversible plough? NO NOT THE NORM - FIXED "NON REVERSIBLE" PLOUGHS WERE HISTORY EVEN IN THE 80S IN THE UK

2. The MF seed drill only sows, so are seed drills that fertilise too a recent thing? COMBINATION DRILLS WERE AVAILABLE BUT NOT COMMON.

3. Bale wrapping - can I do this in the 1980s? If not, do I assume from that that bales were not processed into silage back then? YES - ALTHOUGH STILL RELATIVLY NEW THEN I THINK.

Finally, I've read many interesting farming history pages about the various crises that hit the US in the'80s and many about the food mountains etc in the UK, but can't find anything specifically about the differences in techniques and machinery between the '80s and today, except for WIkipedia etc - could anyone point me in the right direction please? And if anyone knows of any other '80s era mods that would be suitable, I would be very grateful. I'm aware of most of the tractors I think - particularly the TW-5s! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfWF0aAKXss

Thanks very much - any help gratefully received.
ecjcasey

Post by ecjcasey »

Thanks very much, and an excellent video!
Highsider

Post by Highsider »

Info on leasing:
If I just let the machinery sit in the barn for the whole season (say 9 days per season with the mod) I will pay 9x the day price?
So if this is lower than the starting fee that's a good reason to lease the machine and keep it at the farm right? Rather than returning it to the store?
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Do u have to fertilise grass after planting?
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

How long does poplar take to go for wood chips with seasons? Cheers lads! *thumbsup*
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
dirkshambles

Post by dirkshambles »

any idea how to skip night in the seasons mod?