New to farming? Ask questions here:

Guil

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by Guil »

Bear in mind as well that it's best to wait until the price is green to get this highest price for the crop, if there is a green arrow after it it means the price is going up. Red arrow means the price is dropping and red writing is a really low price.

Also note that anytime you sell a trailer load of a crop it will decrease the price at that sell point and may also affect other crop prices at other sell points.
annasgramma

Post by annasgramma »

My situation: I'm brand new to the game this week! I needed to buy seeds to plant. Finally figured out how to buy seeds at the store. Now, I have to get them back to my farm. I need help. I have a New Holland 8340 Tractor. I spent money I really couldn't afford on a Stoll FZ30 front loader. The problem is that I cannot attach it to the front of the tractor! My tractor, seeds, front loader and a Stoll Universal Bucket are all sitting in the store parking lot. Please help me!! I am not getting the menu option screen that allows me to attach equipment via the "Q" key. Thanks.
Last edited by annasgramma on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

annasgramma wrote:My situation: I'm brand new to the game this week! I needed to buy seeds to plant. Finally figured out how to buy seeds at the store. Now, I have to get them back to my farm. I need help. I have a New Holland 8340 Tractor. I spent money I really couldn't afford on a Stoll FZ30 front loader. The problem is that I cannot attach it to the front of the tractor! My tractor, seeds, front loader and a Stoll Universal Bucket are all sitting in the store parking lot. Please help me!! Thanks.
Hello annasgramma......park your tractor in the sell / customize space at the store... and customize to add front loader attacher.... and done.... you should be ready to go... should cost I think $ 1,800

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

Bradleyson wrote:So as we are all aware, we get a lot of new threads asking various questions. Please used this thread to ask questions about fs17. At least we one thread we can follow it a lot easier and help anyone that needs it. Thank you
It might be easier for forum veterans but for people looking for a quick answer they ain't gonna read their way through a huge multi-page thread on the hope that their question has been answered in it.
annasgramma

Post by annasgramma »

When playing the game on a MAC computer, is there a way to minimize the game so that I don't have to quit and then reboot the game after checking email, or other tasks?? Thanks.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

annasgramma, press COMMAND+TAB to get to the desktop.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Creepingdeth

Post by Creepingdeth »

Can I put FS17 on desktop and laptop or do i have to buy it again for laptop
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

If you do not play it on both parallel there should be no problem with it. I wouldrecommend to install it on the laptop and test it, if it does not work you can still deinstall it and buy a second key.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

ArizonaSnow wrote:
Bradleyson wrote:So as we are all aware, we get a lot of new threads asking various questions. Please used this thread to ask questions about fs17. At least we one thread we can follow it a lot easier and help anyone that needs it. Thank you
It might be easier for forum veterans but for people looking for a quick answer they ain't gonna read their way through a huge multi-page thread on the hope that their question has been answered in it.
No one expects them too, simply ask a question and get your answer. Who said to check if the question had been answered before? No one. If they post here the 'veterans' can answer it. No big deal to check the latest post to see if it's a question or not. This isn't intended as a thread to go through for your answer, it's too ask a question and get your answer.
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Creepingdeth, you can install FS17 on as many machines as you please. You just can't play MP with the same key at the same time, you will have to buy another key to play MP.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Creepingdeth

Post by Creepingdeth »

Thank you
annasgramma

Post by annasgramma »

I'm having a super difficult time plowing a straight line. I've read that GPS mod can help tremendously. Keeping in mind that I'm playing on a MAC desktop computer, which GPS mod should I use and how do I make it work? Thanks!! Losing money right and left, but having a good time doing it!
MeeaaW

Post by MeeaaW »

annasgramma wrote:I'm having a super difficult time plowing a straight line. I've read that GPS mod can help tremendously. Keeping in mind that I'm playing on a MAC desktop computer, which GPS mod should I use and how do I make it work? Thanks!! Losing money right and left, but having a good time doing it!
Hire Helper if it is in field, but if making new field, then you need to buy roller, with that easy is to correct lines. That roller is in store-Misc :) costs 4.5K money :hi:
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

annasgramma wrote:I'm having a super difficult time plowing a straight line. I've read that GPS mod can help tremendously. Keeping in mind that I'm playing on a MAC desktop computer, which GPS mod should I use and how do I make it work? Thanks!! Losing money right and left, but having a good time doing it!
The original download location for the GPS mod is here: https://www.modhoster.com/mods/gps--2

In case you are having trouble installing mods, I've put together some tips here: viewtopic.php?f=895&t=102821&p=791562#p791562
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
MeeaaW

Post by MeeaaW »

ahaha, just got heart-attack, put AI on plowing :D

what it is today, all my expectations wrong :D