New to farming? Ask questions here:

Ahart

using modes:

Post by Ahart »

when I select a mode for equipment {animal trailer ] it says installed. but do not see it when I start the game. I drove to the shop thinking I would be able to pick it up, and it was not there.So I bought it to see if it would be deducted from my account, and it was. My Question is,what did this mode do give you a free animal trailer, do I need to push certain button to activate the mod and then how do I obtain the trailer?
juf.de

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by juf.de »

@Ahart: There seems to be an misunderstanding, the mods you can download are no "free to use" tools, these modded equipments are just some adition to the base game, which you can buy and use instead of the original ones.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

If a mission reads 1142:56 is that 1142 minutes 56seconds?
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Yes.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Sound like a Holmer or Grimme job,doesn't it? :D
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

Hello fellow farmers,

While waiting for one of my farms to load, I read one of the quick messages at the bottom of the screen that stated "If you want to make money with a greenhouse, you must first fill the side with water from a water trailer" I have installed two greenhouses on my American Outback map, and the only thing I added was manure. When trying to add water, I see no place to put it, and I have towed the water trailer around both of them completely, and I never see the "discharge" icon show up. So, how do you add water?
FS-19 (PC)
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

there are 2 objects outside the greenhouse, on is the box for the manure and the other is the green tank, the trigger for water should be around somewhere, the greenhousesshouldbeplaced on flat surfaces, otherwiseit canhappen,that the trigger is to high for the water trailer.
Playing on PC
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

The "green tank" looks more like an air conditioner to me. However, I will try again to water the greenhouse. Both are on a flat piece of ground south of the farm, where I made a new field. However, the concrete base for both is pretty high so maybe that is the problem.
FS-19 (PC)
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

Just found out what the problem was with trying to water the greenhouses. I never get an unload icon, but instead of hitting the "I" key to unload, you have to hit the "R" key. Go figure. When I want to fill up the water trailer I have to hit the "R" key. And to fill up the animal water troughs I hit the "I" key after it shows the unload icon. So Giants pulled a fast one, and wants you to hit the "R" key to load and unload the water trailer when it comes to the greenhouses. Interesting. Found this out on the Spectacle Island map as I got tired of not being able to water the greenhouses on the American Outback map, so I sold them. I may go back in and buy them just to see if it can be done, as mentioned before, the concrete bases can be seen, so they may be too high. The ones on Spectacle Island are flush with the ground, no concrete can be seen.
FS-19 (PC)
cyfox2

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:User Manuals

Post by cyfox2 »

I just purchased Farming Sim 17. Where do I find the User Manual??
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

If you play on Pc it's where the FarmingSimulator2017.exe is, in the installation directory.
Playing on PC
cyfox2

Post by cyfox2 »

Just purchased Farming sim 17. Where do I find the User Manual??
markare

Post by markare »

viewtopic.php?t=97898 check that thread there for system specific locations
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

cyfox2 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:55 am Just purchased Farming sim 17. Where do I find the User Manual??
The manuals are available in the support area on the FS website: http://www.farming-simulator.com/suppor ... tegoryId=4
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
juliangrossi94

Post by juliangrossi94 »

Hello folks,
I have a problem with manure texture. I bought a manure spreader to fertilize my fields, but after running it over the ground the only thing it does is the darker colour you get with a normal fertilization. So no manure texture is laid on the ground.
I thought it was a problem of the mod I was using (manure spreader) but the same happens with vanilla spreders so... I'm lost here. If someone knows what could be happening I'd be very greatful!!