New to farming? Ask questions here:

BigTex114

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by BigTex114 »

How do you move around fast in first person mode in the game? I've been watching some videos online where they just zoom around. It doesn't look like sped up video.
Playing Marwell Manor on Windows :gamer:
Lysa

Post by Lysa »

Some use the command console to fly. You have to edit a file to enable it. I do not know which one but I suspect google will find it for you :)
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

The mod 'creator tools' has features including adjusting player speed, it also allows you to speed time up past 120x, and hide all the HUDs for taking screenshots.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

BigTex114 wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:53 pm How do you move around fast in first person mode in the game? I've been watching some videos online where they just zoom around. It doesn't look like sped up video.
Have a look at the following mod: http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
SteveValek

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by SteveValek »

A few questions...

1) Is the "Start Fee",on leased equipment returnable?

2) Is it possible to manage "Hard Difficulty",on "Seasons"without getting into further debt ? (I.e Larger fields,fuel costs,seed costs etc)

3) I've leased a 120bhp tractor to pull a slightly larger plough,but can only achieve 3/4 mph whilst pulling the plough.Same with an 85 bhp tractor..
Can anyone advise what's best for ploughing efficiency plz?
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

1. No
2. Not sure what you mean
3. Plowing is a set speed, no matter what tractor you use. Most stuff is like that
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

That and you're gonna need more HP for a bigger plow
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

SteveValek wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:38 am
2) Is it possible to manage "Hard Difficulty",on "Seasons"without getting into further debt ? (I.e Larger fields,fuel costs,seed costs etc)

3) I've leased a 120bhp tractor to pull a slightly larger plough,but can only achieve 3/4 mph whilst pulling the plough.Same with an 85 bhp tractor..
I only play on hard difficulty and I have never had a problem...you may initially be low on cash depending on your playstyle but it will eventually rebound.

Plow tractor selection is really going to depend on the map... I usually because of map grades select at 150% of recommended plow hp requirement so if a plow requires 120 hp I would look for a 180 hp tractor.... just my two cents

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
SteveValek

Post by SteveValek »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:00 pm 1. No
2. Not sure what you mean
3. Plowing is a set speed, no matter what tractor you use. Most stuff is like that
I was questioning on whether it was achievable with the difficulty setting on seasons, considering you start with fields reset,and I'm constantly going from 100K to 300K.
Apologies,for the confusion,but I guess I'm just putting the post out,on whether others have clawed back the debt or not..
SteveValek

Post by SteveValek »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:29 pm
SteveValek wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:38 am

I only play on hard difficulty and I have never had a problem...you may initially be low on cash depending on your playstyle but it will eventually rebound.

Plow tractor selection is really going to depend on the map... I usually because of map grades select at 150% of recommended plow hp requirement so if a plow requires 120 hp I would look for a 180 hp tractor.... just my two cents
Thanks for that..

:biggrin2:
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

1 last thing...leasing is your friend... lease anything that is seasonal use only for the first bit...it will save you money in the long run

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
SteveValek

Post by SteveValek »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:49 pm 1 last thing...leasing is your friend... lease anything that is seasonal use only for the first bit...it will save you money in the long run
I was thinking about that with the combine..most farmers in the UK lease one and don't own one these days...

Can you hit £0 and still continue? Just wondering if it ends career mode or not,as I can't seem to find the answer on Google..
Don't want to get in that situation to find out that's all..
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Yes.... it will let you go WAY into debt on running costs for things you have...but once you are below zero you cannot purchase anything.. I usually start by selling EVERYTHING... purchasing a decent tractor..the modded Fendt Favorits are IMHO the best in game tractors for value for money... and I lease pretty much everything else...with some exceptions depending on the map

I only resort to taking out any of the loan if I absolutely need it...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
markare

Post by markare »

Career mode doesn't end when you go into debt. There is even an achievement for going into debt in your first 24 hours
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
SteveValek

Post by SteveValek »

markare wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:15 pm Career mode doesn't end when you go into debt. There is even an achievement for going into debt in your first 24 hours
Thanks for your help..that's all I needed to know *thumbsup*