New to farming? Ask questions here:

Stelvio54

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by Stelvio54 »

Can any one please tell how i get animals
Guil

Post by Guil »

Look at the map and you will see an icon for the animal dealer. Go there to buy them. If you tell us what map you are playing then someone can advise where to look.
hopalongali

Post by hopalongali »

Not a question but need to say, over 200 hours played and just realised that you can increase the time speed of the game clock when you are doing missions (it defaults back to Real Time no matter what speed you were playing outside the mission at). I play with slow growth and this means I can have the time progress a little faster (x5) during missions now rather than regretting doing missions as it doesn't get me any closer to my own harvest. Face palm :confusednew: :lol:
Tigroulx

Post by Tigroulx »

I play on console and have trouble turning straw to chaff like previous games.. tried both krone with easy collect with no luck. Whick setup actually works??
Thanks
STL

Post by STL »

The only way I know of to turn straw into chaff. Is to use the Capello Spartan 610, New Holland 600FDR, Krone XDisc 620 or Rostselmash 500D, you have to use them on full grown wheat or barley. You can't turn straw windrows into chaff on console to the best of my knowledge.
Stelvio54

Post by Stelvio54 »

Guil wrote:Look at the map and you will see an icon for the animal dealer. Go there to buy them. If you tell us what map you are playing then someone can advise where to look.
Thanks for your answer...i am using FS18 on ipad...i see the dealer but dont know how i buy something...nothing is happening when i drive to that place
Guil

Post by Guil »

Stelvio54 wrote:
Guil wrote:Look at the map and you will see an icon for the animal dealer. Go there to buy them. If you tell us what map you are playing then someone can advise where to look.
Thanks for your answer...i am using FS18 on ipad...i see the dealer but dont know how i buy something...nothing is happening when i drive to that place
Post in this section. viewtopic.php?f=942&t=113269&p=885449#p885449
Steeler18

Post by Steeler18 »

i have downloaded mods into a download folder and have moved them into the "modfolder" of my game but they will not show up in the gameplay...how do i properly do this?
Progeekzy

Post by Progeekzy »

Steeler18 wrote:i have downloaded mods into a download folder and have moved them into the "modfolder" of my game but they will not show up in the gameplay...how do i properly do this?

Make sure you are in the right place. Mods go in this folder

C:\Users\NAME\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2017\mods NAME= your computer name

Unless you relocate where the mod folder is. Keep them zipped, for the most part. Some people upload mods wrong and need to be fixed.
AmericanFarmerBigDad

Post by AmericanFarmerBigDad »

I have installed zipped mods and watch many vids on how to install mods but can only get one to pop up inside the game. Do I need to unzip them or what? I got my mods from modhub so its a good website. Any helpers? :sadnew:
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Please have a look at the following post where you can find som tips on how to install mods: viewtopic.php?f=895&t=102821&p=791562#p791562
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Can someone please point me in the right direction (link) to modifying xml files in savegames.

I cant seem to find what I am looking for.
Like to know what actually can be transferred to a new map and game save. ie....moving animals and silo amounts etc.
Which files are contained in which xml etc?

Many thanks in advance for any help.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

You could transfer the vehicle.xml but be aware it's a different map you might find your vehicles elsewhere. Easier would it be open the vehicle.xml and adjust the values you want. You will easily recognise them. It's not difficult. In the carer.xml you can adjust you money and other things, like interest rate or loans...
There is a mod called Swiss bank which allows you to deposit money in one save game and withdraw it in others at your will
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Which file has the animals and there feed in it? Like to move the contents of the feed troughs as well as the animals there selves.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

It is the vehicles.xml if you use notepad++ just ctrl+f to open the search menue and type in animal and hit the search button
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners