New to farming? Ask questions here:

Guil

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by Guil »

They don't need enclosures, they will have an area that they walk around but you can't change that by adding fences etc. What platform is he playing it on?
darrich

Post by darrich »

pc - Windows 10
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

Some maps the animal enclosures are located away from the main farm... They can be located by finding the small animal symbols on the mini map or the map in the menu. You can buy fertilizer at the store just as you would equipment, it is in the pallet section. Then simply drive the fertilizer spreader next to the pallet and you will be able to fill it. The green houses on the other hand require manure which I believe can only be produced by having pigs or cows that are given plenty of straw. Happy Farming
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
darrich

Post by darrich »

Bhcc

building replacements

Post by Bhcc »

Can we replace buildings on bought land or just on the buildings by the farmhouse? PS4
Guil

Post by Guil »

Depends on the map. Have a look in your garage and look for placeables.
If you're on pc it is possible with giants editor.
Bhcc

Post by Bhcc »

Best way to transport pig food?
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

Auger wagon
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Auger wagon, tipper, etc.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Autumn3172

Post by Autumn3172 »

Hello. I had a worker driving the harvester the first time I played the game. I was in a tractor with a trailer riding along side the harvester so the harvester could put the wheat in the trailer. Once the trailer was full I took it to sell. By the time I got back the harvester had put the rest of the wheat on the ground and I can't figure out how to pick it up. If this is how you harvest what do I do to get the harvester to wait until I get back with the trailer before he harvests? Also how do I get what's on the ground up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This game looks like a blast!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

To get grain off the ground, just use a bucket from a wheel loader, front loader, or telehandler to put it into a tipper. :)

How to post your log.txt
Apmech

Post by Apmech »

Not entirely sure if this is the right spot but here are the questions. I have at the moment have to borrow a real Internet connection so I want to have all my ducks in for when I download the game and dlc next week. Also I have an xbox.
What is a good pick-up trailer mod?
Are pallets the only way to transport liquid fertilizer?
I'm sure I'll be back because now that I can ask I've forgotten all the ones I had.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

1. There is currently a pickup trailer mod being made. Not sure if it is going to be for consoles, but I know for sure PC.

2. Pallets... Yes, unfortunately. PC there is a mod that is a placeable for dry/liquid fert. and seed, not sure if consoles have this mod.

How to post your log.txt
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

Consoles do have the placeable seed , fertiliser and liquid.
wacky55

Post by wacky55 »

Apmech wrote:Not entirely sure if this is the right spot but here are the questions. I have at the moment have to borrow a real Internet connection so I want to have all my ducks in for when I download the game and dlc next week. Also I have an xbox.
What is a good pick-up trailer mod?
Are pallets the only way to transport liquid fertilizer?
I'm sure I'll be back because now that I can ask I've forgotten all the ones I had.
There's a few loading wagon trailers available, think he the biggest is 50,000L and you can get placeable mods for liquid fert, seeds etc, but cost a little extra when filling a sower up.