New to farming? Ask questions here:

Aholz89

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by Aholz89 »

CWCruisin18 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 pm Where do I get contracts to fill, on Sussex map? Playing on xBox one. Also can’t buy grass or hay at the Marina.
Which contracts do you mean? You can do missions at different fields. Otherwise you are left to your imagination. Sussex gives you lots of options there.

I've only tested gettig hay with the Krampe trailer with 5th wheel attacher. Worked fine :)
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
CWCruisin18

Post by CWCruisin18 »

Regarding “contracts”. I heard SealyP mention them on one of his Sussex videos. He fills various contracts for payment for different people. Would this be part of mutliplayer game play. :hmm:
Aholz89 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:36 pm
CWCruisin18 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 pm Where do I get contracts to fill, on Sussex map? Playing on xBox one. Also can’t buy grass or hay at the Marina.
Which contracts do you mean? You can do missions at different fields. Otherwise you are left to your imagination. Sussex gives you lots of options there.

I've only tested gettig hay with the Krampe trailer with 5th wheel attacher. Worked fine :)
CWCruisin18
Old Guy just wanting to have some fun on the farm
iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017),3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5,8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4,Radeon Pro 560 4 GB
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

CWCruisin18 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:10 pm Regarding “contracts”. I heard SealyP mention them on one of his Sussex videos. He fills various contracts for payment for different people. Would this be part of mutliplayer game play. :hmm:
Aholz89 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:36 pm

I see! He gets his contracts via suggestions and ideas from his regular viewers in the comments section, then he chooses which ones that suits him in the episodes. Cool concept :D
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
wooldroo

Post by wooldroo »

Hi, :hi:

Was wondering if someone could help I downloaded fs17 through the app store on my mac pro late 2016 model and wanted to ask is it safe to download more mods for my game off some of the external websites currently available.I did try this and put the zip files as researched in my mods folder in library but cannot seem to get them to show up in the mods section in the game.As there such an array of cool stuff on those websites.I have the latest version any help would be much appreciated cheers guys.
SomeFarmer

Post by SomeFarmer »

Did you restart fs17?
It needs a complete exit from the game, going back to the main menu is not enough.
There is a discussion somewhere as to which mods sites are “safe”
Edit: here we go (bad mod sites): viewtopic.php?f=895&t=114224
wooldroo

Post by wooldroo »

Hi Farmer,
Yes the game was not on at the time of the inclusion of the mods and thanks for the link.
Cheers
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

If you go to the farming simulator folder (where the mods folder is) there should be a file called log.txt . If you upload the file, or paste it's contents in spoiler tags, we can get a better idea of the problem.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
wooldroo

Post by wooldroo »

Hey Bob all the mods in the log are from the modhub and are fine.Its all the ones I have downloaded from FSmods or other external sites Thanks for your help Bob :biggrin2:
Attachments

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

That's odd, if there are files in the mods folder which don't show up in game, they should show an error in the log...
I take it you've put the mods in the correct folder, (instructions to find the right one are here viewtopic.php?f=874&t=97898&sid=16989c6 ... 93b436305a scroll down for the English version). It should contain all the mods you already have.
Have you tried opening any of the mod files to see what they contain? I've downloaded some mods from certain websites which are missing essential files, or are just empty files, but they usually give an error "failed to find ...moddesc.xml".
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Wysardi

Post by Wysardi »

in multiplayer can you type to the other players? if so how?
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

On PC I belive the key is T, but I may be wrong
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Yes, the key to talk is indeed T. Unless of course they may have changed it by accident.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

You will probably need to use trailers from the base game, not mod trailers. Or you can use a fill trigger belt.
datall

Post by datall »

How do I pick up eggs?

And sell them?
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

datall wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:58 pm How do I pick up eggs?

And sell them?
Just walk over them, it automatically adds them to your backpack. To sell them, there is a couple houses here and there that will buy them. If ye are playing on Goldcrest Valley, the one house I know of off the top of me head. Up from the farm, behind the gas station there is a house that sits between fields 3 and 4. You can sell them there.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.